Sign in to follow this  
A340-4

Ezdok installation Help please

Dear Simmers;

I have a question about Ezdok and its installation. I have just bought P3D v3.2. I already do use Ezdok for FSX SE. What would be the best and easiest way to install Ezdok in P3D. Do I need to just run the installer again and select P3D installation? Would that be correct? 

Thank you in advanced for your help and suggestions. 

Best Regards,

Dear Simmers;

I have a question about Ezdok and its installation. I have just bought P3D v3.2. I already do use Ezdok for FSX SE. What would be the best and easiest way to install Ezdok in P3D. Do I need to just run the installer again and select P3D installation? Would that be correct? 

Thank you in advanced for your help and suggestions. 

Best Regards,

the original set up application v 1.51 has now been replaced at flight1 by 1.18.7 for fsx and p3d, however i just done a reinstall of p3d 3.23 so i thought i would use this new installer however I've not been able to download it, getting a 404 error, has anybody tried this flight1 version yet, I have the ver from the ezdoc forum site,

bob

Hello OneBob;

Yes I have. It installed in FSX SE and P3D v3.2 just fine. Using it in both sim currently. So far no issues with P3D v3.2. I have downloaded it from the Flight1 store where I have bought it. Can you maybe try to uninstall the old version and all of its registry's? 

Thank you.

Hello OneBob;

Yes I have. It installed in FSX SE and P3D v3.2 just fine. Using it in both sim currently. So far no issues with P3D v3.2. I have downloaded it from the Flight1 store where I have bought it. Can you maybe try to uninstall the old version and all of its registry's? 

Thank you.

thanks for getting back, I have uninstalled ver 1.51, the problem I have when I click to download the file (ver 1.18.7 ) from fligh1 I get a 404 error.

its must be either a fault at fligh1 or on my computer.

bob

Bob. I was going to add this into the Guide for security and Permission error's when downloading but didn't in the end, This is Probably completely unrelated,  but you could try, Right Click and save link to a different Location and run the Installer there 

25819721766_47f7643384_o.png

Bob. I was going to add this into the Guide for security and Permission error's when downloading but didn't in the end, This is Probably completely unrelated,  but you could try, Right Click and save link to a different Location and run the Installer there 

I don't think that will help. 404 error is that the link/file is not found on the server. Either the link went bad or something else is wrong.

I am also on a new build and the new installers from Flight1 was just spot on for P3DV3.2

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Installed fine for me but will not hold settings.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I don't think that will help. 404 error is that the link/file is not found on the server. Either the link went bad or something else is wrong.

Thanks for the suggestions, opened a ticket at Flight1, did'nt get the anwser I needed, so might have to reinstall FSX and ver 1.51 then update.!!

bob

edit ... just replied to my ticket again asking is there any other way to download new version, let's see!! Hmmmm

edit..managed to reinstall from the 1.18.7 files I had on my computer..so did'nt need the original Flight 1 stuff or fsx.