Sign in to follow this  
spiritizm

Circuits Sop 1

Hi all. During circuit training for touch and go in sop 1, reading landing checklist, in paragraph speed brakes i answer ''not armed''. After these words checklist not continues. Why? If the answer ''Armed'' checklist continue. Do everything by the manual. Thanks.

What's the position of the speedbrake lever?

6. The position of the speed brake is the factor that determines if the circuit is a full stop landing or a touch and go. Speed brake armed means the landing will be a full stop landing. Not armed means it will be at touch and go.

7. When you speak “CLEARED”, the FO will call: NO BRAKES, NO REVERSE TOUCH AND GO.

During circuit training for touch and go speed brakes do not armed. Reading landing checklist on the question "speed brakes?" I answer "not armed". FO after there call "check" and checklist end.

During circuit training for touch and go speed brakes do not armed. Reading landing checklist on the question "speed brakes?" I answer "not armed". FO after there call "check" and checklist end.

1. Ensure the Approach Type on the Briefing page is set to "Touch and Go".

2. The correct response the system is looking for is "UP", not "Not Armed".

Thank you for pointing this out.  "Up" needs to be clarified in the manual.

• Upvote 1

Approach Type on the Briefing page was chosen to "Touch and Go". Thank you. I will try with "up". Thank for wonderful addon.