geo14.jpg

geo15.jpg

geo16.jpg

geo17.jpg

geo18.jpg

geo19.jpg

geo20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Compared with states like... let's say... California or Arizona, I never had a strong imagination of the state of Utah. But since viewing your posts, HLJames, I'm sure Utah is one of the most beautiful states.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

These are great shots!

I grew up there. And MSE for Utah was the first piece of photo-real scenery I downloaded. It's remarkable. I could sim VFR over Utah for months - years? - and never get tired of it.

Basement Fly Guy

www.ontheglideslope.net

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

Compared with states like... let's say... California or Arizona, I never had a strong imagination of the state of Utah. But since viewing your posts, HLJames, I'm sure Utah is one of the most beautiful states.

Thanks for commenting......It's more mind blowing on the ground........ Bryce canyon doesn't render well....I remember standing at Mexican Hat Rock and looking over at Raplee Ridge and not believing what I was seeing!

These are great shots!

I grew up there. And MSE for Utah was the first piece of photo-real scenery I downloaded. It's remarkable. I could sim VFR over Utah for months - years? - and never get tired of it.

Basement Fly Guy

www.ontheglideslope.net

thanks for commenting.....the fantastic colors: lilly white carmel limestone formations, Beige and red Navajo sandstone, dark brown almost purple Kayenta.

HLJAMES

Wonderful shots. I am still shy of getting my first MSE scenery after many not so nice comments on their 4K versions. But your journeys make me think. Thanks a lot.

Hans

Utah has fantastic scenery. Red rock deserts to the south, and high altitude pine covered mountains to the north.  Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, the Moab area, such as Dead Horse Point,  & Zions Canyon are awesome places to visit, as well as Monument Valley.  Of course, since I flew private airplanes out of Salt Lake City (real life), all of these places were just a few hours away. And I took advantage of that.  A whole lot! Thanks for the pics. BTW, St. George airport has moved off the plateau.  It's  southeast of the prior location. The new airport area can be seen in the first pic.

Awesome shots and scenery! The Grand Canyon is a paradise...

Wonderful shots. I am still shy of getting my first MSE scenery after many not so nice comments on their 4K versions. But your journeys make me think. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for commenting.......while MSE is not perfect, it's the only scenery for the western states...no auto generated texturized polygon scenery is going to show any western states!

Utah has fantastic scenery. Red rock deserts to the south, and high altitude pine covered mountains to the north.  Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, the Moab area, such as Dead Horse Point,  & Zions Canyon are awesome places to visit, as well as Monument Valley.  Of course, since I flew private airplanes out of Salt Lake City (real life), all of these places were just a few hours away. And I took advantage of that.  A whole lot! Thanks for the pics. BTW, St. George airport has moved off the plateau.  It's  southeast of the prior location. The new airport area can be seen in the first pic.

Appreciate those interesting comments.....I see now the new Municipal airport, it has a terminal and very nice collection of personal jets.

Zooming out of a satellite view of the US you see a large white spot in Utah, the remanent of prehistoric lake Bonneville. That very interesting to explore.

Awesome shots and scenery! The Grand Canyon is a paradise...

Thanks for commenting.....on the north rim there is a large volcanic field and a large cinder cone called Vulcan's Throne...captured with photoscenery.

Nice shots.

nebojsa

Many thanks for your comments!

HLJAMES

Amazing set of shots!  Enjoyed them all.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Great set of shots!

Fantastic scenery

Rob

Thanks for commenting!

Amazing set of shots!  Enjoyed them all.

Appreciate the comments!

HLJAMES