Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Carenado CJ2 is Out

I'm excited. I was watching the website last night and it was no longer listed as an incoming project so I knew it wouldn't be long. The sight of this jet always takes me back to the old Sierra Pro Pilot Sim.

Keith Guillory

And I just bought myself a Mustang which is really nice. Wonder if the new Carenado bird offers more than usual in terms of avionics and flight plans. At the moment their website seems to be down, if this jet is the reason it must be attractive :-)

Hans

And I just bought myself a Mustang which is really nice.

Sure it is, and a joy to fly. A bit heavy on the FPS and the G1000 although quite good can be improved.

On its forum, be sure to read about the "banana", great for planning.

Now back to the CJ2

Your post would indicate that you have made your mind up about me !

Not at all - Just the tone of your post in that other thread came across as aggressive.

My apologies on the misread.

Let's all hope it's great!

First experiences, screenshots and videos of early adopters appreciated. And my usual (impertinent) question: Can you load and store flight plans with the FMC?

Hans

Manual navigation worked perfect have to do an fms flight but have a feeling that will be nice also but have to learn it as the hawker has same fms and that one didnt work well - fingers crossed

Very nice but my frames will go from 30 - 15.

Bob

Frames are awesome and I mean awesome - I have noticed Their prop aircraft are not as good bit laggy such as the gtx I just bought - maybe the spinning props causing this 

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

As nice as it looks and everything, i will not feed my addiction with shiny new things that let me down eventually and end up collecting dust...

tpewpb-6.png

First experiences, screenshots and videos of early adopters appreciated. And my usual (impertinent) question: Can you load and store flight plans with the FMC?

Have not tried yet trying to sort a few things out but I doubt it will store a plan none of their aircraft ever had that feature as far as I know

I will give that a quick try - getting a bit late here

No - just saved a flight with plan and reloaded its not there - sorry 

Rich Sennett