Sign in to follow this  
lui_lli1998

Can we get a PMDG 787-8/9/10.

I wanted to know if it was posible for PMDG to create a Boeing 787-8/9/10 add-on I think it will be a great idea and I think everyone will love it.

Sincerely,

Luis Febres

They will probably have it out tomorrow.  (evening)

I wanted to know if it was posible for PMDG to create a Boeing 787-8/9/10 add-on I think it will be a great idea and I think everyone will love it.
Possibly in maybe 2020-2025 time range.

Sincerely,

Luis Febres

You do realise in a quick google search, QualityWings is making a 787-8/9? 

https://www.facebook.com/QualityWings/?fref=ts

• Upvote 1

Thats soo awesome they are releasing it tomorrow, I thought It'd be ages away. Reckon NGX owners will get a discount? AND AN A350 WOWWWWW.

Regards,

Lamar Kendrick

Honestly, I am 100% against this idea. Quality Wings have a very nice one in the works, and it is sure to be out soon. Meanwhile, there is not a single decent 757/767 available anywhere on any platform! If you were to ask me, the 75/67 is what PMDG should work on. It would be very profitable, as the 757 and 767 are very common aircraft. The 787 is only JUST starting to take the 767s jobs, and airlines are struggling to replace the 757.

Kashif Eizdi

• Upvote 3

The 787 is only JUST starting to take the 767s jobs, and airlines are struggling to replace the 757.

I agree with you completely on this, the QW 787 is no light product (like their 757), it looks like it's going to be a full blown 787 sim. Roll it on!! The Level-D 767 is a fantastic bird but it is definitely showing it's age now.

As for the quoted part, I do disagree. Take BA for example, they've ditched all their 757s and still operating the 767 strong, and taking in 787s to run the 757/767 routes. Are they ditching the 767s any time soon? Doesn't look like it. As is the same with the major NA airlines (yes they still have the 757s but the 767s are certainly not a target for replacement any time soon). If anything the 787 is eating into the 757s jobs.

• Upvote 3

the QW 787 is no light product (like their 757), it looks like it's going to be a full blown 787 sim

I think if you are expecting a PMDG level sim you are going to be disappointed, i would bet more at the level of the Avrojet series, around the range of the Aerosoft Airbus, still a fine add on.

...and yes another vote for a PMDG 757, not that it works that way.

Ian R Tyldesley

Im sure the QW787 will be a great addon. They been working on it a very long time and hope they get rewarded for it in sales.

What I wish for PMDG to do is a 757 or 767. Its sadly lacking for a new updated model in our industry. The FF767 is fantastic but its xplane. We just need something for P3D or maybe the upcoming DTGFS

• Upvote 4

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Meanwhile, there is not a single decent 757/767 available anywhere on any platform!

There's a great Level-D 767 for FS9/FSX, a decent FF 757 for X-Plane, and a better FF 767 for that platform.

I agree that I'd love someone releasing a high quality early 80`s first generation EFIS aircraft, the 757 is my favorite but IXEG will soon release a 737 Classic on XP10 to fill in this "market". An MD-80 might also be great but we already have Leonardo's Maddog which is very "flyable"

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

While with some tweeks the Level D is flyable, it is very old as of now. And after being spoiled by PMDG with their newer stuff, I cannot bear to fly anything of less quality! The FF stuff quite frankly looks worse then the Level D in my eyes. Coolsky have an MD 80 that looks amazing as well...

Kashif Eizdi

I think if you are expecting a PMDG level sim you are going to be disappointed, i would bet more at the level of the Avrojet series, around the range of the Aerosoft Airbus, still a fine add on.

...and yes another vote for a PMDG 757, not that it works that way.

Judging from plans of a map built into the nav display, and the fairly extensive systems I would say it is a balance between the Aerosoft bus and PMDG level. I would say maybe ifly level complexity? In all honesty, while a lot of us can appreciate PMDG level detail, most of us cannot use all of the features in PMDG products...

Kashif Eizdi

I too would love a new 767-300ER. With the option to add or remove winglets. It's such a fun plane to fly. It's technically a heavy, but flies like a C172. Very light on the controls, VERY powerful, and can be used for short hops from ATL-MCO or long haul such as ORD-MUC. Probably the most versatile aircraft in my opinion. Not to mention it has the perfect cockpit(some efis, some traditional steam gauges).

Call me stupid, but I'd also love a 747 Classic just as much. The complexity of that cockpit is what got me interested in aviation.