Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

CTD on voice with Airbus X

Good day Bryan and thank you for the great products. When i use FS2C with Airbus X and voice, as soon as i click on Dep. Brief it freezes and doesn't give me an error message. This is been going on a while now and i waited before coming on here because needed to research. basically at different stages whether on the ground or in the air, it freezes and i have to CTRL,ALT,DEL. I will check with Aerosoft to see about this also but wanted to see if there was anything on your side. My specs below:

My specs :27" HP Z1 All-in-one 2TB SSD, 980M, 32GB Mem. IntelR XenonR CPU E3 1245 V2 @3.40Ghz Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Bryan, didn't work. Once i hit the "Brief button" it freezes. I have tried running AX with and without Airbus connect and still have the issues. Sorry for the bother.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hi Bryan, didn't work. Once i hit the "Brief button" it freezes. I have tried running AX with and without Airbus connect and still have the issues. Sorry for the bother.

Please send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

I'll have to do a remote desktop so I can see your setup.

In the meantime, if it's just something that happened out of the blue one day, start by updating your audio drivers.

I updated my Windows when it tells me,updated graphics card,P3D and any addons when new ones come out.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Roger, i'll proceed to cane myself now. Your a Top Man Bryan. Looking forward to what you have in store for us next.

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF