Sign in to follow this  
Helix1250

Question for MCE and PF3 users

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, does anyone else have in the MCE panel the "let copilot handle coms" box not being able to be turned?

I switch to native and it comes alive and works, go back to PFE/PF3 and its not checkable again.

Rob

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, does anyone else have in the MCE panel the "let copilot handle coms" box not being able to be turned?

I switch to native and it comes alive and works, go back to PFE/PF3 and its not checkable again.

Rob

Currently not supported with PFE/PF3 because we haven't got the recorded audio to handle PF3 ATC with same MCE FO voice.

If you still want FO to handle it, you'd have to switch to relevant Virtual FO mode in PF3 and have an intruder aboard.

We are looking at it though.

Thank you Gerald for the info, looks like I'll have to warm that jump seat up if I ever do long haul flights :)

Rob