Sign in to follow this  
Jonmal

Messed up installation

Hi

I have Global Base, Global Vector, Open LC Europe, HD Trees plus Ftx Scotland and England.

I had FSX Deluxe SP2 and everything was perfect.

I removed Sp2 and installed Acceleration pack and now all my scenery is haywire. No roads and land out of place in rivers,vehicles in fields etc.

I removed Acceleration and reinstalled SP2 and am back to FSX DeLuxe SP2 but the scenery is still a mess.

Should I remove and reinstall all Orbx stuff? If so how do I remove it? Is there a correct way.

Thanks for any advice.

John

Resounding silence. Well I established that FTX Scotland and England were at fault by elimination.Once uninstalled and reinstalled, setup is OK. It might help someone else sometime.

J

Resounding silence. Well I established that FTX Scotland and England were at fault by elimination.Once uninstalled and reinstalled, setup is OK. It might help someone else sometime.

J

I would try reinstall of all the orbx stuff as there is no way to uninstall it really especially vector other than that you are looking at a complete new install of your sim - have fun with that - P3D not so bad FSX I would rather have a tooth pulled

Rich Sennett

It's sorted. No need for drastic action.

Nice to hear

Rich Sennett

I would try reinstall of all the orbx stuff as there is no way to uninstall it really especially vector other than that you are looking at a complete new install of your sim - have fun with that - P3D not so bad FSX I would rather have a tooth pulled

FYI, Richard, there are many posts on the Orbx website how to uninstall Orbx stuff.  You might want to take a look there.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

FYI, Richard, there are many posts on the Orbx website how to uninstall Orbx stuff.  You might want to take a look there.

Yes well aware of that but vector is a no go went thru their process and it still not good enough - the others are ok

Rich Sennett