Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Export FP from PFPX to 777X

I am trying to export FP from PFPX to 777X. Are there any one utilizing PFPX to export FP to 777X? if yes, can you help me  for my problem. :help:

I put my request in PFPX forum 8 days ago no one responded.

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I put my request in PFPX forum 8 days ago no one responded.

Click Export. Check the box next to the version of the 777 you have installed. Click okay.

PFPX also comes with a manual that describes these functions.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, thanks for quick  response. Many times I tired export it didn't work. I took screenshots unfortunately I cannot post.

I clicked export to PMDG Flight plans and opened P3D\PMDG Flight Plans. It is not there.

Possibly I am doing some thing wrong I cannot find it.

Ahmet Sanal

Many times I tired export it didn't work.

You may need to tell PFPX where your P3D folder is. I think you can set that on the Export page, specifically.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, thanks for quick response. Many times I tired export it didn't work. I took screenshots unfortunately I cannot post.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/  this  works  for  all forum

once you click the  export  button   and  tick  the box  against  p3d/fsx  777  or  what ever   your  flying  make  sure  the path  is  set  to where  ever  your flight plan folder  is  if  not  you need  use  the browse option to point  to where your p3d/fsx  flight plan folder  is.  going  by  memory  it  should be  like  this    your  p3d or fsx/flightplans/777

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Peter and Kyle thanks

Ahmet Sanal

Peter and Kyle thanks

Does this means  its  fixed  your issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

IT gave me the right path to solve the problem. Now I knew what I SUPPOSED to do'

Regards

Ahmet Sanal

The only way I could get FlightPlans to work was by copying from PMDG\FSX folders

PFPX fails on every path I set even after browsing to the folder where the existing flight plans are for PMDG\P3D

Fortunately PFPX may be the new guy but older stuff for FSX works and can be manipulated to work just an added pain

C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS

Where there are flight plans which I copied from

C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS

PFPX export folder setting is C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Add-on set to

Prepar3d V3   using the path  <P3D> PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS     Warning

When I try to "save' it gives me an error no matter what path i try.

Kevin Laughlin

It still uses the Prepar3D v2 documents folder in my configuration. The Document folder setting in the route export window just wants the path to the documents, it automatically appends LM P3Dv2 to that path.  Also, you do not set the path to the PMDG folders, only enter the path to P3D or in your example "C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3", and it automatically appends the PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS.  I complained to PFPX about this pointing out that if they let the user set the paths then they would need to code the change from v2 to v3 but they replied that their customers are generally not computer literate enough to allow that.

I don't even think the PFPX manual covers this.

Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

I use FSX but I will try the best I can. On the first line of your post I believe there should be an additional \777 after FLIGHTPLANS.

And don't forget to run PFPX with administrator privileges, otherwise PFPX can't save a flightplan on drive c:\(In case that's your location for P3D/FSX)

Phil Tereny

And don't forget to run PFPX with administrator privileges, otherwise PFPX can't save a flightplan on drive c:\(In case that's your location for P3D/FSX)

Phil Tereny

I am running PFPX without admin permissions ever since and I can export to whatever path I set...?

May it be C:\Users\xxx\Documents or c:\P3d\, you name it.