Sign in to follow this  
mlbrooksjr1969!!

737NGX Cargo

would like to know if PMDG is thinking of producing a 737 cargo series at all? It would be nice to have one considering that Ifly aas well as Ariane Design has one. Any thoughts on this at all in the future?

Marvin Brooks

would like to know if PMDG is thinking of producing a 737 cargo series at all? It would be nice to have one considering that Ifly aas well as Ariane Design has one. Any thoughts on this at all in the future?

Marvin Brooks

Not going to happen - would have by now 

Rich Sennett

Is the 737NG even used for cargo in real life?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Boeing announced a converted freighter program for the -800

You can buy a -700C from the factory already

The BBJ claimed by PMDG never came, I doubt anything else for the NGX is planned.

-David Lee

• Upvote 1

May be after the 747v2 has been released?  Sounds like PMDG can add these enhancements and have more sales from the NGX, pretty good business decision IMHO.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Hello Marvin,  web site FSXLiveries do a FedEx cargo livery for the 737.800WL freeware.  Better than zero                         

May be after the 747v2 has been released?  Sounds like PMDG can add these enhancements and have more sales from the NGX, pretty good business decision IMHO.

They have the DC-6 after the 747, and the claimed 777-200ER

I'd like a re-done MD-11 and MD-11F for P3D and Fsx

-David Lee

I took the -700C and converted it to a freighter for my VA. :smile:

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

They have the DC-6 after the 747, and the claimed 777-200ER

I'd like a re-done MD-11 and MD-11F for P3D and Fsx

Forget about MD-11, they won't do anything on it. They don't even sell it now.  The DC-6 is done in parallel with the 747v2. I am curious as to what PMDG will pick next.

Vu Pham

Forget about MD-11, they won't do anything on it. They don't even sell it now.  The DC-6 is done in parallel with the 747v2. I am curious as to what PMDG will pick next.

-200ER. Unless you mean after that then nobody has any clue.

Guest JustanotherPilot

I did some cargo paints of the 737-800 in Fedex back in 2012 and more recently the 737-600. It's the cargo version supplied in the paintkit with some mods. It doesn't have opening cargo doors but if your only after appearance it might be suitable, both available at that other popular flightsim site.