Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

FSUIPC 4 Updates

I have FSX / Accelerator and FSUIPC 4 ( version 4.9.4.9 ).There are updates listed below for those who are interested. With what I'm using which ones should I download ?

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:54 PM

• Note that mostly this Announcement will contain only the changed modules. You will almost always need the main release installed first. For those please go to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson

The FS modules here, when supplied without Installer, need copying into the FS modules folder once extracted.

Please note the format here. The links for all the updates are listed first. For interim releases only, notes about changes are listed separately, below.

Install complete FSUIPC version 3.999z9b Install FSUIPC 3.999z9b for FS9 and before

-- For changes see the History document in the full install update.

FSUIPC version 3.999z9b only, for those with 3.999z1 or later already installed FSUIPC 3.999z9b

-- Fixes an ancient and obscure bug which nevertheless can crash FS on loading with certain INI file arrangements.

-- The z9b update merely enables Registrations purchased after the end of 2015 to work. The new registration period now applies till the end of 2025.

Install complete FSUIPC version 4.949h Install_FSUIPC4.949h for FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 2.5, 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2

See included document for main list of changes

-- Fixes problem with spurious "multiple actions" error in Button assignments

-- Provides correct Prepar3D v3 Files path when folder not shared.

-- Fixes serious error in the Lua ipc togglebitsclearbits and setbits functions.

-- Adds error log details if a WXradar file cannot be written when requested.

-- Adds new Lua function ext.hasfocus

-- Option FixATCselect=Yes, for P3Dv3, to convert ATC menu controls to the equivalent keypress

-- Adds support for P3D version 3.2
-- NOTE: installer (only) updated on 10th March so it doesn't complain about P3D3 build 16769

FSUIPC 4.949i only: an update for those with 4.949f or later installed already. FSUIPC4949i.zip

-- Fixes a bug in the Text Menu hooking ofr P3D version 3.2 which could cause a later crash or hang on termination.

WideFS version 6.999m WideFS 6.999m
Full release including documentation.
-- signature removed

-- See WideClient changes below.

WideClient 6.999x WideClient 6.999x

-- 6.999x adds "ReconnectMinutes", a facility to automatically reconnect periodically.

PFC driver version 2.41 for FS9 and earlier PFC 2.41
PFCFSX driver version 4.41 for FSX, ESP and P3D PFCFSX 4.41
-- signatures removed

PFC HID device driver version 1.41 for FS9, FSX, ESP and P3D PFCHID 1.41
-- signature removed
-- 1.33 fix for AP APR mode not setting Glideslope option

-- 1.34 fix for macro name matching and proper macro file selection on aircraft change

-- 1.35 fix for a silly bug introduced in 1.34 which could significantly slow FS down!

-- 1.36 eliminates a 1-2 second pause when AutoSave options are in use

-- 1.37 added support for separate macros for positions on multiway switches

-- 1.38 and 1.39 only added clearer logging, especially for macro file selection

-- 1.41 fixes some further macro selection problems

For FSX you should install the 4.949h release.

DJ

For FSX you should install the 4.949h release.

DJ

Not really the changes Pete makes are adding fixes for P3D but it is a good idea to always grab the latest from his forums. Keeping up to date with the latest version, i, is not going to cause any issues. Same with Makerwys there is a new version posted every few weeks.

I have searched all over Pete's forum and can't locate the elusive "i" version. The normal download location still has the "h" version.  Can someone please post a link to the "i" download?

Update: Never mind... found it.  Didn't see it buried in the text above.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64