Sign in to follow this  
camo

Getting to grips with the CJ2

Hello all, just a quick question.  Does anyone know if there is a flight manual for this?  Its my first bizz jet and Carenado don't supply a manual, just a checklist and performance document.  I tried a flight in this yesterday and well lets just say it didn't go as planned :P  Its a great looking plane and I would like to fly it to its full potential.

Cheers guys, hope your enjoying your weekend.

Hello all, just a quick question.  Does anyone know if there is a flight manual for this?  Its my first bizz jet and Carenado don't supply a manual, just a checklist and performance document.  I tried a flight in this yesterday and well lets just say it didn't go as planned :P  Its a great looking plane and I would like to fly it to its full potential.

Cheers guys, hope your enjoying your weekend.

I have not found one for the CJ2 online. I have bookends that seem to work most of the time. I missed the CJ2 but I have my Flight Safey training manuals for the CJ1 and the CJ2+. Between the two models sits the CJ2.

Most folks think the panel is the same with the CJ1 and CJ2 but they are only close, not exactly the same. Either one will get you some excellent info but they are flight training manuals and not sim tutorials.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Most of these AFMs and PTMs are copyrighted by the companies that own them.  I think AVSIM has a policy about asking for copyrighted material. 

Most of these AFMs and PTMs are copyrighted by the companies that own them.  I think AVSIM has a policy about asking for copyrighted material.

True but you can copy a few paragraphs to explain FLC. I said I would upload a tutorial not a PTM.

RAY

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .