Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

The future of the NGX

Time for flight sim but don't have a spare 30 seconds to look up a website. If you're that busy, I don't think the 747 is the addon for you.

:dance:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Not sure what you're referring to here, honestly.

My memory is failing in my old age. Sorry about that. I thought I remembered a bug fixed in one of the last 777 patches but someone said it happened in the ngx too. Anyway would be great to have the entering winds before approach freeze fixed.

Like I said, you're not going to notice it on a flight-by-flight basis. You'd have to fly your NGX 2-3 times per day almost every day of the year and tally your fuel used vs non-scimitar to see any difference.

I wonder if PMDG modelled the better fuel efficiency when you remove the eyebrow windows! LOL!

No, when you are owner/president of a multi-million dollar company, plus married with 2 kids, plus a 3 handicap in golf, + so much more going on, I need to maximize every second of the day.  I'll have one of my interns track the 747.

Same here, and have you met my wife, Morgan Fairchild?

-David Lee

No, when you are owner/president of a multi-million dollar company, plus married with 2 kids, plus a 3 handicap in golf, + so much more going on, I need to maximize every second of the day.  I'll have one of my interns track the 747.

I sympathize.   I'm the (secretive) President of the New World Order, working 14 hours per day (plus Sundays) on world domination.   There aren't many opportunities in the day to check for new FS releases.   MI6 are into flight sim though, so they keep their eyes out for me.  ;)

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

When will you find time to fly it if you don't have 1 minute to check the forum? I have my cats keep me informed.

Richie Walsh

I would consider buying the 737 NG if an update (a little bit biggger than a service pack) was released  (so far i have their 747 for FS 9 and the 777 for P3D).

It would be nice if it had:

1st Split scimitar

2nd cockpit or at least gauges for standby so that i could use it better in m my home cockpit

3rd  would be great to have a max style cockpit (very unlikely)

Really the point 2 for my home cockpit would be the most useful, better pop up gauges for stand by

2nd cockpit or at least gauges for standby so that i could use it better in m my home cockpit

https://youtu.be/uitDqLsD8pc?t=20m27s

If it doesn't automatically load at 20:27, jump there and have a listen. This should be rolling back into the 737 and 777 so that we can use the technology for the PMDG Sim Center.

Kyle Rodgers

Will have a look when i get back home thank you for the info!

If i could get better use of the 737 for my home cockpit....then it is an immediate purchase!

https://youtu.be/uitDqLsD8pc?t=20m27s

If it doesn't automatically load at 20:27, jump there and have a listen. This should be rolling back into the 737 and 777 so that we can use the technology for the PMDG Sim Center.

Thank you for the link, but if i heard correctly they are talking about better HW integration trough SDK and that is great , but thatnks to the marvellous OC4BA i have no issue with hardware integration  between my Opencockpits and PMDGs.

The issue is more with display panels as right now i can pop up the standby gauges with a "tweak" but it is not ideal and it would be nice to have something like the prosim display module.

Hopefully there will be a good update soon :D

Holy moly, they're even introducing new fuel cutoff switches (and park brake)!

12918434_1720139751563830_288267711_n.jp

Please update this thing. :im Not Worthy:

• Upvote 1

This makes you my new best friend.

• Upvote 1

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

you can pay me to watch for you...  - oh, and iv lost 25 mins checking THIS forum to see which aircraft I secretly hope they announce next (757) is NEVER being produced by PMDG.

its not just the checking for that all important announcement that will see us run into a speculating/ feature request frenzy (wings engines and wheels please).

There is always a thread thats worth a read to learn from what others are discussing.

​For intstance, who knew that over clocking a PC can screw your sim... AND there is a thing called 1st Split scimitar! what ever that is.  (Oh...  that just looks gross #iamout)

​Liam (I nearly forgot my name again) Reynolds.

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel