Sign in to follow this  
rolmaxify

Choppy animations

I know that this topic has already been discussed but they all said that the problem is solved. But I still have the problem: All animations are choppy as hell even though my framerate is stable (around 40 fps). Control wheel (sorry I don't know the correct translation. In german it says "Steuerhorn"), flaps, speed brakes and all the others (except the landing gear).

Any solutions?

Maximilian Rettenbacher.

I am too stupid to add my name to my profile...

Maximilian Rettenbacher

Hi Max, probably need to hang around AVSIM for a couple days before they let you create a user profile with signature... silly but it's their forum.

Are you using FSX, FSXSE or P3D?  Control wheel is a good translation, and it gives me a clue to your subject.  Is the flight scenery smooth, no stutter?

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for the tip. :-)

I am using the standard FSX version with acceleration. Like I said only the PMDG is choppy. Everything else is normal (animations on other aircrafts, ground vehicles, ai aircraft). Only the gateway animation (Ctrl-J) is a bit choppy but I always thought that this would be normal.

Maximilian Rettenbacher