Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Another CJ Shot

Great Shot Rich !!!   looks like i better pick this one up as well it looks like it's worth it.

Nice. 

Been waiting for this baby for a long time. I've got the Flight1 Mustang and it's great, but it's a little too small and underpowered. The CJ2 is just perfect.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Great.

Looks like a shot from a real world sales brochure.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thank you all - this is my paint by the way - been changed around from Carenado original

Rich Sennett

Thank you all - this is my paint by the way - been changed around from Carenado original

Thought I recognized the Master's touch... Looks similar to the one you did for the Phenom 100, which just happens to be my standard paint for that jet.

Looking forward to the library upload. Thanks, Rich.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

Thought I recognized the Master's touch... Looks similar to the one you did for the Phenom 100, which just happens to be my standard paint for that jet.

Looking forward to the library upload. Thanks, Rich.

Thanks John send you a link for download in a few mins  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Nice paint job Rich.

Regards

Lamar Wright