Sign in to follow this  
b00ts

Good, small jet for P3D to make the switch from prop

Looking to make the switch over to jets, but just looking for something small. The big boys don't appeal much to me. Been loving my Diamond DA-42 from Alabeo, but looking for more power.

For P3D, check out the Flight1  Mustang; G100 equipped. IMO currently the best, and a a joy to fly.

Not up to par with F1, but since You already know Alabeo, a sister company of Carenado. They have several, from VLJ to MidSize, and the new Cj2;
With Bert's  mods and some retrofired with GTN 750s  are very good and also reliable.

Don't own the Flysimware - Learjet 35A, but heard good things Check their forums here.

Will give the Mustang a look. The DA-42 has the G1000, so I have a good working knowledge of it.

Will give the Mustang a look. The DA-42 has the G1000, so I have a good working knowledge of it.

You wont be disappointed. The F1 G1000 is currently the best offering.