Good day everyone. 

Im in a terrible situation with several models of Carenado, like the Hawker 850, C90GTX, Phenom 300, etc. cause i can't fly with none of them, except the Phenom 300 without the Navigraph, because of the low frames i get when i want to make a flight... 

Its a problem between my Fsx Steam Edition and the Navigraph add-on... But i can't find a solution.

Someone had the same problem and fixed it?, how?

Pd: I found a thread on Carenado's support forum, and it suggests to have all permissions on allow. Well, i have all permissions in allow mode, except the last one, wich is ''special permissions''... all allowed options appears with a grey ''V'' on right. 

PD2: When i turn off all the avioncs, and all the master switches, FPS runs normal.

Regards. 

Carenavigraph.dll ... is the origin of the problem

Rename this dll and  the best solution is the integration of the GTN 750 (Bert's mod)

Enjoy

(to day there is no other solution for this problem)

Carenavigraph.dll ... is the origin of the problem

Rename this dll and  the best solution is the integration of the GTN 750 (Bert's mod)

Enjoy

(to day there is no other solution for this problem)

You nailed it!

Getting excellent FPS now on C90GTX.

I wonder if the database (the number of archives could be the problem)... and my other question is if i can sync the plane with the FSX Flight Planner. 

Gretz 

Where is Carenavigraph.dll located. I have 750 MOD so thought might help to change it's name

Where is Carenavigraph.dll located. I have 750 MOD so thought might help to change it's name

Its in your sims main folder

Rich Sennett

So without this dll what cannot be accomplished?

Bob

So without this dll what cannot be accomplished?

Bob

You would need the GTN to navigate - FMS would be caput

Rich Sennett

You would need the GTN to navigate - FMS would be caput

Thanks Richard.

Since this same technology was used on other carenado aircraft I understand, and the same problem existed, I just cannot

understand why Carenado did not take the time to work through a better technology. Surely there are other 3rd party

AC and Avionics folks who have it figured out. Maybe there was just not enough bad publicity concerning this. When we live in

a world where money is more important than anything else, then the answer is to limit the money. Oh well, maybe one day.

Richard, aside from this, How is the plane?

Thanks Richard.

Since this same technology was used on other carenado aircraft I understand, and the same problem existed, I just cannot

I Luv it actually - seems to behaving - but using VS - FLC has not worked for me

Rich Sennett

I Luv it actually - seems to behaving - but using VS - FLC has not worked for me

Why do you mention FLC? I guess I missed your point.

Why do you mention FLC? I guess I missed your point.

When I use FLC - it doesnt climb to altitude - does funky stuff - if I use VS it does and levels off correctly - maybe I dont know how to use it - a video tut would be nice but I have not seen even a basic show and tell video

Rich Sennett

Carenado has basically walked away from this issue with Carenavigraph. It has been known since the introduction of the Cessna S550 what is it, 2 years ago? They have had plenty of evidence that this issue renders all Carenado navigraph capable aircraft useless in the sim due to frame rates in the low single digits or worse. For some reason not all systems present the issue but there are plenty that do and they have done nothing but point to "..access issues.." which solves nothing. Without Bert and others here who are working on their own time to salvage these aircraft with the wonderful GTN solution the aircraft would be useless. In my own system I have no opped the Carenavigraph.dll because it even affects Carenado aircraft which have been saved with the GTN integration.

• Upvote 1

I disaabled the Carenavigraph and FPS are still in the low teens then drops to 4-5 fps.  I am sorry I purchased this aircraft.  I am done with Carenado!

Curiously… with a new PC and reinstall FSX. ...GTX 90 carenado and  proline are ok !!!
Where was the problem ???
All the addons & scenery are reinstalled. (FTX- ORBX- REX4 texture direct -ASN Next- UTX europe- FSC- MY traffic5.4 -Vox ATC -Pro ATC X  and Aivlasoft EFB )
All GPS (GTN 750, 650, 530) and radar meteo (REX-MILVIZ and Reality XP wx) and RAAS
But only 5 aircrafts at this moment. (F1 Kingair B200, Milviz Boeing 737-200, PMDG JS4100, and Real Air Duke B60 V2 & Turbine V2) The airplanes i prefer.
Automotion core dll not installed (no problems with W10)
ENB serie installed

Direct X 9
So i think the origin is an other aircraft, not installed at this moment.
What’s your opinion ?

Edit...  update Navigraph 1607 in 30sec... Enjoy