Sign in to follow this  
MaVe64

MCE and ProATC/X

I'm the owner of MCE and ProATC/X. But why no support? In my opinion it's the best ATC add-on!

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

I'm the owner of MCE and ProATC/X. But why no support? In my opinion it's the best ATC add-on!

This isn't a strange question is it? Because RC4, PFE, PF3 and VoxATC are supported by MCE, why not ProATC/X? ProATC is one of the few that keep updating and it's simply a good ATC program.

This isn't a strange question is it? Because RC4, PFE, PF3 and VoxATC are supported by MCE, why not ProATC/X? ProATC is one of the few that keep updating and it's simply a good ATC program.

More than 3 years ago, Alpha117, this forum moderator, who happened to also be ProATC mod at the time, approached the dev on our behalf, where we offered to interface it just as we did with RC4 and PFE/PF3.

He declined, as he appeared to be planning to add that functionality later (within a year of release as he thought at the time) at extra cost to users. It is now obvious it didn't materialise. 

We wish him good luck, but that's one we won't be involved with.

Thank you for your answer. I understand.