Sign in to follow this  
staby72

micropause with 737ngx and prepar3d

Hallo,

i have a problem with Prepar3d and 737 ngx

When i use this aircraft, i notice a little micropause on simulator. it appen with or without any tipe of addons.

if i use a different aircraft the problem don't appears.

for me is impossible to fly because after a couple of minute the pause became longer....

does anybody have the same problem, how do you have solved?  thank you.

I noted more "microstutters" with the P3D V3.2 and the NGX than when I was using the V3.0...

Same here but not enough to bother me. Still wish it was not there though.

Regards

Lamar Wright

I have none with the NGX in P3D V3.2. Things to look at, as suggested above, if you have autosave on in FSUIPC change that to a longer interval like every 15 or 30 minutes. If you use ASN do the same there. I only let ASN update weather every 30 minutes. Another thing to look at is your anti virus. Make sure you exclude P3D Exe or the virus program will constantly check everything in the back ground causing pauses.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

no autosave, no asn, the problem is only with pmdg, if i use, for example ifly 737, the problem don't appens. 

Welcome to the forum, please review their rules which require full names on all posts.

I have no such stutter or "micropause" in P3D. There is a slight effect as such if you look out the left side window down at the sceney but it varies with system and as been there since v2.4 that I know of.

Dan Downs KCRP