Sign in to follow this  
TPerson

Embraer Prodigy FD 300 Pilot's Guide

I haven't seen a link to this posted.  It can be downloaded here.

The manual is a must to understand how the G1000 works on the Phenom 300.

Todd

You want us to read a 676 page manual?  Heck the 33 page guide that comes with the Carenado Phenom 300 is long enough and much, much more understandable! 

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim:

I don't want you or anybody else to do anything.  I provided an option for others if they found it useful.  Avsim has many posts like that.

Also my link to the actual manual was related to a post in another thread where a user could not get the airways function to work.  The Carenado Phenom 300 does indeed have the airway function but where in the 33 page guide that is long enough and much, much more understandable would you find info on adding airway routing?

You won't!

Maybe in my original post I should have wrote "The manual is a must to fully understand how the G1000 works on the Phenom 300".

Todd

• Upvote 1

Jim's response seemed a bit odd. I for one appreciated the effort. Thank you Todd.

howevr

The full manual and the Carenado one are a great reference tools and must reads (I refer to them often), but I found that the video's by FSMaNia shows the process perfectly (as well as with errors)

Sorry, Not sure which one showed airway entries.

Ron

You won't!

Maybe in my original post I should have wrote "The manual is a must to fully understand how the G1000 works on the Phenom 300".

Todd

I appreciate it Todd and I too am surprised to read the snarky comment (followed by the obligatory 'Best Regards'.)  I also appreciate the others who are talking about the issues instead of saying to buy the Flight1 model for more than I spent for the aircraft.   This is a challenge I enjoy and with help we'll all figure it out together.  Now to those videos everyone is talking about!

I don't want you or anybody else to do anything. I provided an option for others if they found it useful. Avsim has many posts like that.

Jim's response seemed a bit odd. I for one appreciated the effort. Thank you Todd.

I appreciate it Todd and I too am surprised to read the snarky comment (followed by the obligatory 'Best Regards'.)

I apologize for confusing everyone with my "snarky" comments "followed by the obligatory 'Best regards'".  I see now none of you considered my comments as 'tongue-in-cheek'.  It's a big world and communications with people from all over the world can be misinterpreted. I made the comment "you want us to read a 676 page manual" because it is common knowledge in the flight simulation community that NO ONE reads the manual and members are constantly telling others to "read the manual!" or RTFM.  I thought it would bring a smile but instead you all got very, very upset and decided to post some rude and uncomplimentary comments.  Please do not do that again.

This topic is locked.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10