reading glasses

You can get reflections off glasses and it does affect the TrackIR. But the Camera will almost always be higher than your line of sight so it's generally not an issue. Again, the camera view will show you if this is your problem.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

The latest v5 software is not an issue.. the poster who mentioned that is either having a case of user error or some system-specific thing going on (no offense intended.)

The latest v5 software is not an issue

I agree, its stable and not causing any problems...

tpewpb-6.png

Updated the software to the latest version... and I downloaded a supposedly good profile for FS2004,

https://forums.naturalpoint.com/viewtopic.php?p=38618#p38618

but it's still got a mind of its own.

I don't want to run FS in a dark room - I can't read stuff I need with FS for one thing -  I do pull a curtain across, but I don't think light is a problem, the sensor is protected from any direct light falling on it. The lateral motion is OK with tweaking, but every time I look down the view suddenly flashes to the back of the cockpit.

And the programme hangs every time I want to shut it down:

https://forums.naturalpoint.com/viewtopic.php?p=38854

Plus I just find wearing some sort of headband and the wires etc trailing across my shoulder too distracting... Life's too short - I am putting this back in the cupborad where it came from! Pity, 'cos it wasn't cheap!

Sell it here or on eBay thats what I did

ZORAN