Sign in to follow this  
Guest sebilen

Strange Navdata problem with FS2004

Guest sebilen

Hello,I've a Navdata probelm with my FS9.1Here is a picture, taken at BIKF:http://i.domaindlx.com/sebilen/bikf.jpgYou can see the ND (PMDG 737), the RWY 02 and the white lines, which are exactley the extensions of the Runway. The ND says, that the aircraft isn't on the Centerline, which you can see at the extension of RWY 02. But in the Flight Simulator I'm exactly on ther Centerline.I've the problem at many other airports too, like EDDF, LEPA, RJBB...In the comparison, here a picture of KJFK:http://i.domaindlx.com/sebilen/kjfk.jpgI haven't got any problems there.I fly the PMDG with the actual AIRAC 0510.Any ideas ?

I'd check using AFCAD2 the scenery entries for the airport runway headings against the NAVDATA info. Your scenery in use may not match the AIRAC data.A better check would be to skew an aircraft in overhead view along the center line of the runway in FS with AFCAD locked to it to see if the rendered scenery follows the AFCAD layout.Another check might be to line up the aircraft at the starting point, using ctrl-z steer it slightly until the heading lines up in that display, look out the view screen and see if the extended runway is centered, then also check the EHSI for its heading reading against that displayed on the with the ctrl-Z readout.One thing about using current AIRAC cycles in general is the data for some parameters may not match add-on scenery or default scenery based on any differing data from the creation date of the scenery.As an example Radar Contact version 4 will have a utility that extracts its database from the installed AFCADs including add-on stuff so it will be synched with your current FS scenery state.

Guest sebilen

Thx for you answer.One example: I'm at EDDF Rwy 25R. The Real Course is 249