Sign in to follow this  
asanal

PFPX flight Plan

I am trying to RC communicate with PFPX. I  solved some problems, but there is a  major road block appeared. How to switch KEWRKBOS01.rte  KEWRKBOS.pln format   PFPX works with .rte, RC with .pln format :Hmmmph:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

In the PFPX Export window, check the "Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)" export type, and change the "FSX folder" location (Browse button near top right) to the same location as the Prepar3D folder.

No sorry. I'm not quite right. You got to get that .PLN exported to the P3D Documents folder

C:\Users\[you]\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Thanks for your response.

Please see in my attached screenshot .I made the changes and pln saved. Put if you look at RC top Load a Flight Plan small screen KJFKBOS1 contends of   FP did not appeared? What did I do wrong?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/VTLqAt.jpg

Please disregard my above post. I selected wrong file from RC. Now RC is WORKING.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Ahmet Sanal

with PFPX I have also an issue, my issue is when I chose the *.pln via RC and then load it the whole airport surronding become an ocean, is there any one has also the same issue,I do not have this problem when I use the Fbuild, hope someone can tell me how to fix this. thanks.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for the printscreen, I will give it a try, I see that you use the path of FSX folder and than point to Document of P3D *.pln file, I hope this will fix my issue, will let you know.

Hello I did exactly as your printscreen, but the same result, FYI loading the flight plan to T7 FMC  I have no issue.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

John,

I suggest select  repair with P3D v3.3.

Ahmet Sanal

Which one do you mean?  the P3D it self or the path, I use P3D 3.3.5

John Liem

If you select from your P3D account it will download with all path. Then select  "repair" . If this doesn't work. Then try to trace how this problem developed. It has to be some installation triggered.

Ahmet Sanal