Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dakota

Front Page Not Updated.....

Guest flynman3

Is the crew from Avsim sleeping late today as the home/mainpage has yet to be updated today.....

Aaaaaaaaaw, don't wake them. The little darlings look sweet when they're sleeping ;)

When you posted your message at 11:50 a.m. this morning EST, it was 8:50 a.m. PST. The front page editor for today lives in California and probably spent the early part of the day gathing news and library information and posted sometime later. What readers have to keep in mind is that our volunteers are from around the world, and your late post may be a very early post for others. We are read, after all, in all 24 hour time zones.

Guest bobsk8

>>>Is the crew from Avsim sleeping late today as the>home/mainpage has yet to be updated today.....Oh my gosh, the world is coming to an end. The pain,, the pain!!!!! ;)

>>>Is the crew from Avsim sleeping late today as the>home/mainpage has yet to be updated today.....I demand a refund!

Guest Calb

Obviously I didn't see this soon enough but if I had been the first responder it would have been:Troll AlertCal (CYXX)

You think that's late ? I never see an update before the afternoon - but then I live 8 hours ahead of our Californian friend ! Consider what its like for those poor souls who live in Australia. Ten hours or so ahead of me and a full 18 hours or so ahead of California. Must be dreadful !Alastair

Guest allcott

One time, I didn't see an update for 8 WHOLE HOURS. Mind you, I was asleep. }( Allcott

Guest Dakota

You mean AVSIM updates this page every day?!! They must be crazy to work that much. Guess I should visit more often so I can keep up. Must say the do a great job keeping us informed.