Sign in to follow this  
nicksort

Will it ever happen - QW-146 Update for P3d 3.*

Will it ever happen! I really liked to fly this and I miss using it.

The B1900 is ok but it is not the QW146!

Is there anything else like it?

If someone has managed to get it to install and run correctly with flaps and gear and fms I would like to hear how you managed to do it!

thanks

Nick Sciortino

Push up.

would also like to fly this plane in P3D3.2

Works fine on my system with P3D 3.2. I think the main point

in getting it to work is to always start it from cold and dark.

Otherwise, I haven't done anything special. I had the flaps

problem very early on, right after I installed the 146 on P3D 3.1,

but I believe that happened when I did not start from cold and dark.

And you are right, it is a wonderful plane and a joy to fly.

Peter

The aircraft itself works perfectly, but even following the instructions I couldn't get the QW dispatcher to work :sad:

The aircraft itself works perfectly, but even following the instructions I couldn't get the QW dispatcher to work :sad:

There is an updated dispatcher in the forum, have you tried that by chance? Sorry, on my phone, otherwise I'd find you the link.

• Upvote 1

There is an updated dispatcher in the forum, have you tried that by chance? Sorry, on my phone, otherwise I'd find you the link.

Thanks anyway! Wasn't even aware there was a new version. Once I knew what to look for, I downloaded it and all works like a charm. Kudos!

Thanks anyway! Wasn't even aware there was a new version. Once I knew what to look for, I downloaded it and all works like a charm. Kudos!

Great, glad you found it!  It had me stumped for a while as well a few months back until I stumbled upon it. 

I`ve got the RJ working 100%, FMS,flaps and Gear all work great, but the 146 is broken, FMS will not display, also the landing lights do not work, wish they would patch it for P3d like the 757.

tpewpb-6.png

Totally agreed, this is an amazing a/c--especially that it includes the steam and glass variants. Hope that QW would put out an update!

Their 787 looks good but I'm actually more interested in the 146 / RJ for the types of flights I'm likely to do and that it dates from an earlier era is more interesting to me.

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Thanks everyone - I will try the cold and dark start up and hope that it works.

Nick Sciortino

Ok I did try the Cold and Dark option and I was surprised, Lights and gear work, this is good. Unfortunately Flaps and FMS are still non functional.

I took a flight and I was happy that at least I was able to complete it and as always it was a joy to fly.....

Nick Sciortino

Unfortunately Flaps and FMS are still non functional.

Nick if you assign a button or key to reload user object  in the P3d controls tab and refresh the aircraft a couple of times after the initial load you will find the flaps will work, also try and load the 146 with no panel state saved. FMC`s font is not compatible with P3d thats why it will not display.

tpewpb-6.png

hello can any one please provide link to the updated dispatcher,I have down loaded the only one I can find on the QW forum(ver 1.4) and it still does not work,showing cannot find P3d,I am using win10 p3dv3.2 if that makes a difference

many thanks

Peter

Hi thanks for your answer I was referring to the one indicted in this post

"There is an updated dispatcher in the forum, have you tried that by chance? Sorry, on my phone, otherwise I'd find you the link." by "be77solo" which is most likely the one I have downloaded

thanks

Peter