Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

Running P3Dv3 at 30Hz. - any damage?

Can anyone find a solution for the extremely laggy panning issue ? Smoothnes and flow of the frames perfect even with high settings but while panning in the cockpit it's a huge pain for me. 

Do you mean it is lagging behind the use of the HAT switch

or that you are seeing a multiple image stutter type effect that gets worse the faster you pan?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

While panning with mouse (EZDOK) it stutters a lot. Image stutter I should say ın more clear way. 

It just looks like panning on 60 Hz screen with 30 FPS .. 

Are you having an issue like that ? I gues some other people has mentioned it in the previous posts ?

By the way I'am on HDMI port, maybe related to port technıcal specs ? I'am gonna try by DVI to HDMI and also VGA to DVI cable tonight. GPU has HDMI and DVI ports, monitor has only HDMI and VGA ports.  

If I can get over it I'am likley to buy a new monitor. 

30 hz 30 fps smoothnes hit me from heart..

But with this panning stutter no way ! 

Faruk IŞIK

SGSS at 8x will bring your sim too its knees couldn't agree more on that one

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

While panning with mouse (EZDOK) it stutters a lot.

What;s it like with EZDOK disabled?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

What;s it like with EZDOK disabled?

gb.

Having the same problems with stutters and not using EZDOK. I have the feeling that it is a difference between classical PC Monitors (having that issue) and TVs!? I am using a Dell U3415W.

Tayyareci, what are you using?

Having the same problems with stutters and not using EZDOK. I have the feeling that it is a difference between classical PC Monitors (having that issue) and TVs!? I am using a Dell U3415W.

Tayyareci, what are you using?

It's a 22"  TV Monitor. Not very well known brand worldwide. I will try it by HDMI to DVI cable today. Hope to improve..  

Faruk IŞIK

I'm getting mouse lag and panning blur on a UN40KU7000. I'm running a GTX 1070 and my CPU is a i7 4790K @ 4.7. Looking at Joe's specs he's running a UN40KU6300 which is pretty much the same TV except for a color option. What should I have selected in NCP and do I need to use NI? 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I'm getting mouse lag and panning blur on a UN40KU7000. I'm running a GTX 1070 and my CPU is a i7 4790K @ 4.7. Looking at Joe's specs he's running a UN40KU6300 which is pretty much the same TV except for a color option. What should I have selected in NCP and do I need to use NI? 

I have no issues with mouse lag or panning blur.

When you turn the TV on you should see at the top:

UHD 3840x2160 / 30P  HDMI UHD COLOR

A couple of the Samsung TV settings:

Source is PC  and I am using the HDMI connect

Under Special Viewing Mode     Sports - OFF   and   Game  - OFF

Under Expert Settings   Motion Plus - OFF

I choose to run with 4x MSAA  and have NI set to 4x SGSS to get rid of virtually all shimmering and my system can handle it.

Also I choose Override any app setting not Enhance in NI because I believe Enhance is harder on the system with no noticeable benefit in my case. 

All the other settings I use are in the spreadsheet found in the previous link.

Make sure you have cleared your SHADERS File so you're starting fresh.

Make sure you are set to 30 Hz it should display that when you start up.

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Question: (Probably answerable by Rob)

Would a FreeSync or G-Sync monitor be able to address the lag issues/feeling of lag people are reporting?

Would one of these monitors actually tend to erase the entire issue by reducing the appearance of stutters?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Track IR runs fine at 30Hz on my system although I'm enjoying Chase Plane with the appropriate button assignments on my X52 Pro Joystick and with some creative programming of presets I almost don't use Track IR anymore. I've become very good at using my Joystick and have translated all the presets of Chase Plane across all the aircraft I fly so they all behave similar.

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2