Sign in to follow this  
raymar

There is hope for getting the GTN750 working in the VC

I have sent an updated autopilot file to Ray and a few others to test..

Just be patient, this should all be sorted shortly.

Bert

Thank you Bert.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Thanks and same to you!

Bert

Just in time for the weekend. I am going to cautiously state that the NAV snafu has now got a fix. The AP and FLC logic is still FUBAR, but maybe Janek will find some time to devote to sorting it out. We now have at least 3 real world Citation pilots to bounce our queries off and they are also interested in getting the performance more in line with the book.

We need to be aware that sometimes, ie most times, when we use these aftermarket xml files for off the cuff fixes that we are at odds with the official Carenado model coding (for better or for worse) and that it may be unwise to complain to Carenado Support about things that they did or didn't do.

I have a feeling that when we fix the GTN problems and we think they are sorted out, the FMS lovers may not be at all interested and they may or may not be experiencing similar problems when using the FMS and could care less about us GTN huggers. We need to be specific when stating problems and asking for community support. A few things that would be nice to know are:

Do you also have the Hawker GTN on your PC?

Is the CJ2 your first Carenado add on?

FSX or P3D or both?

Windows 7, 8, 10, don't know.

Whether you need hand holding or just basic directions.

Things along those lines will help keep the wild posts down to a roar, maybe.

I am working on a simplified distribution system to get this new AP xml file and instructions out to everyone that may be interested.

OK, we have a sponsor for the files. I will get the system streamlined and we will ask for PMs and send each requestor a link for the small download.

Best Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

This sounds very good, can't wait for the mod. I do have to tell you, once i got the AP to follow the GTN750 source, it was smooth flying all the way down to my LPV landing...what a nice plane.

Ray are you going to announce when you want us to PM you for the mod? 

This sounds very good, can't wait for the mod. I do have to tell you, once i got the AP to follow the GTN750 source, it was smooth flying all the way down to my LPV landing...what a nice plane.

Ray are you going to announce when you want us to PM you for the mod?

Bob,

I don't seem to have your email. PM with your email address and I will get the latest update out to you.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks Ray, will install and check out the new mod, busy day yesterday, my wife just bought a Ford Explorer Sport...what a cool SUV,,really sharp looking, and performance is awesome. Anyhow going to test out the "NEW" CJ2  

Would it be possible for me to get the Hawker H25B F1GTN file so I can make this work.  thank you in advance if this is possible. my email is dwann1972@gmail.com

I have been adjusting coordinates with patience in the solution offered by Raymar and I have managed to get the GTN750 fully integrated into the MFD screen, leaving the frequencies of the upper part and the lower band fully visible. Also in this way the vertical deformation of the GTN750 is reduced a bit and the vertical band disappears to the right.

The settings in Panel.cfg would be the same as RAYMAR, adjusting the following coordinates in yellow.

//gauge05=CARPROLINE21_CJ2525A!HS25B_mfd_pilot,        512,    0,    512,   636

gauge05=F1GTN!GTN750,                                                         523,  42,    523,   570,   UNIT1.VC,  

I hope it serves you.

On 14/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, jmfonts said:

He estado ajustando las coordenadas con paciencia en la solución ofrecida por Raymar y he conseguido que el GTN750 plenamente integrado en la pantalla MFD, dejando las frecuencias de la parte superior y la banda inferior totalmente visible. También de esta manera la deformación vertical del GTN750 se reduce un poco y la banda vertical desaparece hacia la derecha.

Los ajustes en panel.cfg serían los mismos que RAYMAR, ajustando las siguientes coordenadas en amarillo.

// gauge05 = CARPROLINE21_CJ2525A! HS25B_mfd_pilot, 512, 0, 512, 636

! = gauge05 F1GTN GTN750, 523, 42, 523, 570, UNIT1.VC,  

espero que les sirve.

26604229137_9449dbb385_c.jpg

40762665414_d867132e31_c.jpg