Sign in to follow this  
Facundo95

C90GTX Autopilot NAV with def. Flight Plan

Well, the first step has been done with this model... i've killed ''carenavigraph.dll'' and i started to have the normal number of FPS im used to get in the rest of Carenado planes.

Now, the problem comes with navigation; For example: With the Phenom 100, im used to make flights with the Flight Simulator X Steam Edition's default flight planner, tracing the route.

I found that C90GTX's route display recognizes the same process, but there's two problems:

The first one, is that i can't see airports and different kinds of informations on the display (here's the first question: must be activated that info, or it happens because of the navigraph kill i've done?)...

And the second problem was, that i can't select the Nav option, but see on the display my pre-selected route on the simulator's default FP (so, what happens?... At the momment to press the ''Nav'' or ''VNAV'' buttoms, nothing happens... so it makes me to follow the route ''manually'' with HDG, and without a measure of the nauticual miles to the current item, which puts me in the near front of what im looking for)

I've heard about GTN 750, as an alternative. Is there another choice?... And free?

Thank you all for the space, and responses in the last topic. 

Facundo, from IVAO Argentina.