Sign in to follow this  
Jompar80

What is up with the PMDG 747 price?

Hi,

Maybe I've missed a thread concerning this somwehere.. I don't know but I haven't found anywhere what the actual price for the PMDG 747 is? If I click on it on precisionmanuals.com I get the price $228 000 000. I can get a few real ones for that price. What am I missing? Oh, and I have FSX gold edition but it says the 747 is made for steam. You guys know if it works on FSX gold as well?

Regards

Jonas

Welcome to the forum Jonas.

What am I missing?

It's a joke, as mentioned by the several other posts on the matter.

Jonas

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Ok,

Thanks Kyle, haven't found anything on the matter but I'm new here and there are alot of different threads to look through I guess. Signature updated. =)

Thanks Kyle, haven't found anything on the matter but I'm new here and there are alot of different threads

Most likely  that  some of the   threads  have  been  deleted  since  of  multiply  threads  on this  subject  which turned  the  thread  in a south  direction :wink:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Jompar80....I have also seeing that in reference to the PDMG 747 and share the same tough. Have you received the correct answer as of yet in that regards. Its also strange that now I don't see it on the website....scandinavian13, do you have any info to share about that issue with the 747 pricing???

scandinavian13, do you have any info to share about that issue with the 747 pricing???

Answered it in post #2. The current price is a joke (and to be sure people don't try to purchase it while we're prepping the store for it when the time comes). The actual price will be announced when it's announced.

Kyle Rodgers

Answered it in post #2. The current price is a joke (and to be sure people don't try to purchase it while we're prepping the store for it when the time comes). The actual price will be announced when it's announced.

Just wondering, don't you guys have a staging server? 

Just wondering, don't you guys have a staging server? 

Wouldn't help you test the live system would it?

Kyle Rodgers

Maybe you could help me understand because I don't know the first thing about web development. I've never seen or heard of any other website needing to post a product in this way before release. Is this a common thing that web stores need to do, or is it exclusive to the system you guys use? And why not just have the publicly displayed product say 'Coming soon'/'Price TBD' instead of having the price displayed like it is? 

Uhm.. that's the whole point of a staging server... :P

Maybe you could help me understand because I don't know the first thing about web development. I've never seen or heard of any other website needing to post a product in this way before release. Is this a common thing that web stores need to do, or is it exclusive to the system you guys use? And why not just have the publicly displayed product say 'Coming soon'/'Price TBD' instead of having the price displayed like it is? 

Because that's not how it works for how we work.

Uhm.. that's the whole point of a staging server... :P

Test on a live server with zero issues and make a joke out of it, or test on a staging server and hope it cuts over fine...

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the reply and info, will surely be on the lookout when that date arrives!..