Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Ho hum, another C208B (N1029Y)

Another Carenado C208B Grand Caravan. This one is in the old livery (x2) of SeaPort Airlines.

Real one:

seaportreal.jpg

Looks pretty mucky eh? I gave mine a bit of a valet.

seaport1.jpg

seaport2.jpg

On MediaFire now or AVSIM very soon.

Cheers.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Cheers Mark. The first 10 minutes were good, FF to last 15 minutes, also good. The middle bit...What's a cuddige? :unknw:

Excellent repaint as usual.

Forgive me some remarks.

Lower cheatline on original is darker blue.

Text on cargo-bay should be in blue instead of grey.

Registration is most likely blue too.

Spinner should be  alu polish.

Nevertheless super-paint.

Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Great paint, which remind me about the Carenado C208B.  Just curious, has anyone tried it in P3D?  

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Niiiice !!!

:wink:

Quick Question: Are Bernt's mods still around for this bird ??? I don't have it yet but considering the available paints I may pick it up - if I recall correctly it was pretty poor without them...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Niiiice !!!

:wink:

Quick Question: Are Bernt's mods still around for this bird ??? I don't have it yet but considering the available paints I may pick it up - if I recall correctly it was pretty poor without them...

Regards,

Scott

Yes they are. Go to your account at Carenado and download the OPT update. Imperative if you fly online with it as the update cures flooding.

@ Leel. Thanks for pointing out the errors. Can't think what I was on about as far as the dark blue is concerned. :unsure:

On the pictures I was looking at (the one at the top was just one of them) web address is grey as ia the registration. I suspect it was painted more than once in it's lifetime.

Polished spinner? Drove me mad trying, so I admitted defeat. However, coming back to it fresh, I've solved it. (please don't tell me how it's done, it's too late! :smile: )

I'll update it when I've finished the current Aussie C208.

@ Vu Pham. Yes it works well in P3D. Re-download it from Carenado. It has a dual installer.

Yes they are. Go to your account at Carenado and download the OPT update. Imperative if you fly online with it as the update cures flooding.

@ Leel. Thanks for pointing out the errors. Can't think what I was on about as far as the dark blue is concerned. :unsure:

On the pictures I was looking at (the one at the top was just one of them) web address is grey as ia the registration. I suspect it was painted more than once in it's lifetime.

Polished spinner? Drove me mad trying, so I admitted defeat. However, coming back to it fresh, I've solved it. (please don't tell me how it's done, it's too late! :smile: )

I'll update it when I've finished the current Aussie C208.

@ Vu Pham. Yes it works well in P3D. Re-download it from Carenado. It has a dual installer.

Ron if you are on a caravan kick can you do a repaint for the super cargomaster? There are some FedEx feeder repaints I'd love to have. westair and empire air. Only difference between the companies using the fedex livery is a registration.  - David

Ron if you are on a caravan kick can you do a repaint for the super cargomaster? There are some FedEx feeder repaints I'd love to have. westair and empire air. Only difference between the companies using the fedex livery is a registration.  - David

I'll see. I've got several on the ramp, but I may well get bored with them before I do them all. Meanwhile, continue breathing normally. :smile:

I'll see. I've got several on the ramp, but I may well get bored with them before I do them all. Meanwhile, continue breathing normally. :smile:

Thanks! No hurry. If you are not able that is fine. Love your work looking forward to your next repaints.

The errors on this aircraft have been sorted and replacement files have been uploaded to AVSIM. Apologies for any anguish caused. :smile:

Nice painting. If you are bored with 208's why not do a 172 for Kitchener CYKF training school? They have 19 of them and I am making CYKF for FS9, but my plane painting skills are almost zero, and nobody seems interested to paint a stock FS9 172. There are three other types too, but the 172 is the main plane. My email is rogwen@rogers.com

I don't have FS9, I've done enough A2A C172s to last me a lifetime aaand.....I'm heavily into the latest and greatest...A2A's Texan. That'll keep me busy for a few weeks/months.

Thanks for asking though. :smile: