Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

Airline2Sim Viewing Problems

Please advise. I have purchased the Q400 Cadet and First Officer programs. I can log onto the Airline2sim website and view the First Officer content. Attempting to view the Cadet content however, the Airline2sim site says I have to purchase it which I already did. If I log onto Vimeo's website however, I can view the Cadet content. I don't understand this?

I'm sure that I purchased both through Airline2sim, but as no 'Account /Purchases' option exists, its hard to tell?

Secondly I will be traveling with an iPad soon and not able to connect to the Internet. I have downloaded both programs to my home PC but on this occasion would like to view both programs offline on the iPad. How do I do this please?

Thanks for your advice in anticipation

P.S. The contact us email service on the Airline2sim websitesite is not sending, that's why I'm posting this here.

You have  to log  in the vimeo   section  since  they host the cadet  version, where as    airline2sim  only  host  the  first officer  version. if  you would  have checked  out  the  faq  section  on the airline2sim  main page  you would have  found  your  answer

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks Pete

I did see the FAQ but felt it was ambiguous and seemed to suggest it depended where it was purchased.

In any event, the main thrust of my question is:

Is it possible to watch the First Officer series on an iPad when offline? I.e. Can it be downloaded to that device - I'v tried the download, mobile, SD and HD tabs on the Airline2sim site, which work fine on my PC but they doesn't seem to work on the iPad. Vimeo provide an 'offline viewing' option, but I can't see anything like it on the Airline2sim site.

Thanks to anyone who can help in anticipation as A2s's Contact Us email is still not working.

Andrew

Cant  answer  your  question since  havnt  got  a ipad,  looks like  some  one  else  has  posted  a similar  issue  as  yours, hopefully  the Dev  will answer  your  issue  strange  that  its taken this  long  since  usually   he  answer  within a  day or  so

Cant  see  why it  wouldn't  work  since  your  able  to download  it  to your  pc  so should be  able  to  download  it  to your  ipad, unless  your ipad  isn't  able  to run  or  play  the movies  and  needs  a app  to  run it?  maybe  some  one  else  who has  a  ipad  can  post  a  solution?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks to Ben Weston's help, the answer is simple and as follows:

"It's possible to download the films from the FO course onto your PC/Mac and then add them via iTunes to your iTunes library, (File/Add File to Library/ Select the movies from the download folder on PC/Mac) sync up iTunes on the PC and Pad and they should be available to watch offline, provided you have enough space on your iPad. It's a bit long-winded but it should work."

It does! Will be under the Videos icon on your iPad under Home videos tab. 

Thanks Ben

Andrew