Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Accu-Sim T-6 Texan - 15 minute demonstration

Enjoy! I know you will! And don't be inpatient, because I know you will! :D

https://youtu.be/JWJ6fPJhuZQ

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Great, Thanks for posting. 

Looks amazing.  Also supports 3rd party GPS software with Autopilot!!   So deffo built for some long distance flying   :smile: 

Another Cracker A2A :hi:   

A perfect fit for me - all the character of a warbird, but makes sense in a modern GA environment.  I suspect this'll be my main A2A aircraft once it gets here.

:Drooling:  Shut up and take my money!

These are cool birds.

Haven't flown one, but have been around them. They are huge when you stand by them.

And the engines sound so good...

:)

While I like it - I'm truly waiting on an Aerostar...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Awesome news from A2A!  Way to do a bird that should appeal to both Warbird fans and GA pilots.  It does have an AP, but looks to be a simple one ala the CHerokee...as it should be.  The T-6 begs to be flown with your hands and feet.  Looks like there is room for the RXP430 or GTN650.  The RXP530 'might' fit.  We shall see.  Anyway, I can't wait to shoot IAPs down to minimums in the 'Six'.  The RealAir Legacy V2 is absolute awesome and I love it, but I find it very easy to fly.  I am very much looking forward to the challenge of the T-6.  

I think you guys are going to be waiting quite a while for the Accusim Aerostar.  Remember we have to 'teach' people to fly twins first.  Look for the Seminole to be the first A2A GA Twin.  If we value A2A for their 'realisim' then we should also value the realisim in training progression.  I mean whats the point of A2A making the effort for high level R&D to make very realistic simulations if we ourselves don't take the time and learn to fly their projects at an equally high 'checkride' level.  Thats why the trainers are so awesome, they force you to 'up your game' so to speak, like this T-6 will.    I know A2A made fast warbirds beforehand, but I bet if they were to do it again, they would have started out the T-6 before going to the fighters.  Look at it this way, if you master the T-6, your handling of the Mustang will become much better.  

A2A used their Comanche to transport them and their equipment to other airports for their research of the 172, Cherokee, 182.  This allowed them to wisely reserch two projects at once really.  Likewise I bet A2A is using the Aerostar for their transportation to other project locations, all the while gathering Aerostar research as they go.  I believe the Aerostar will eventually be accusimed most likely, but remember why they got it in the first place :smile:

Cheers

TJ