Sign in to follow this  
gad11

FSUIPC question

Hello all!

Wasn't sure where to ask this, so figured since it's 'generally' referring to my use of P3D, I would ask here!

I have been using FSX:SE but a few weeks back switch to P3D (a good choice I have found!).

I am going to join a VA and need to install FSUIPC for P3D. Now I already have it installed for FSX. Can I install a second FSUIPC for P3D or is there a way to configure the current install to P3D? Just want to make sure I do it right and not screw anything up.

Thanks for any info!

Gord

Thanks Raven! Best to uninstall the original install first? 

I simply ran the installer again. It will find P3D right after FSX and be fine. Check your P3D folder for a Modules folder and the FSUIPC contents will be installed there.

I simply ran the installer again. It will find P3D right after FSX and be fine. Check your P3D folder for a Modules folder and the FSUIPC contents will be installed there.

thanks bootsy!