Sign in to follow this  
jfmitch

Spanish language in English version - bug?

Just happened to click on Change view/ Aircraft this morning and was stunned to see 3 options in Spanish. "ala derecher" - translation left view, "ala quierda" - translation right view and "cola" - translation queue or behind view.  My P3D V3.2.3.16769 is English so why is this obscure set of commands in Spanish?  Went back to flying and clicked on Change View - cockpit and 4 of 6 commands also now in Spanish.

:Shame On You: LM - someone goofed

Cause it's getting more advanced. They want you to learn more languages to be able to communicate with other passengers and pilots.

Joke aside.. Personally, I would love to speak at least 5 different languages- or even more. That would be awesome. Imagine a brain that is cable of learning so many languages. Whoooooof !

By the way "A la derecha" means: to the right; "A la Izquierda" (not querida) , means: to the left.

- You miss spelled it, but 'Querida" means "lover"   haha

That info resides in the aircraft.cfg file.  You didn't say what aircraft you are seeing this with.

Todd

OK it's my problem.  Changed a B58 to turbo some time ago and must have screwed something up.  Will fix when I have time.  Thanks Todd.

Jim