Sign in to follow this  
clocki

777 not following LNAV sometimes over water

Hello mates,

I had that topic maybe 2 years ago or so while using the FSX version. Now in P3D I'm still having the same problem that the 777 is not following the nav line (LNAV) in some areas. It starts shaking and drifts to the left right or somewhere else. See the photos please they describe best what's going on.

Last time the advise was to use another weather tool. But I don't see the point buying a new weather tool as FSGRW is normally doing good job. The problem occurs normally when flying over the big "lakes" and not very often over the country.

Of course I'm using the newest version of P3D+PMDG+FSGRW+FSUIPC if that helps a bit.

panel2ouhi.jpg

panel1vzucz.jpg

panel2adufs.jpg

Greetings Eddi :smile:

But I don't see the point buying a new weather tool as FSGRW is normally doing good job.

If I'm remembering correctly, this is one of the programs that has an issue with higher altitude wind, which is the issue you're running into. Fly a flight without FSGRW and I'm relatively sure you'll find that the problem stops.

Kyle Rodgers

Consider ASN, as a bonus you'll get radar. I've not had a problem with ASN, as long as I keep the turbulence effects dialed back.

Dan Downs KCRP