Sign in to follow this  

I think we need a tiny bit more to go on.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I have no power to the ACP, DCP and MSP? Everything else works fine?

Please help...

Thanks!

Aaron,

We don't normally look for power on these 3 control units as such. Can you not flip the YD switch on the AP or can you not turn any of the knobs on the DCP? I really have never seen any power indicator on the baro knob or the menu knob or on the three switches. As for the MSP, all you can ever expect to see is a little white light illuminate on the push button when active. Try dialing up at new target altitude from the ACP using the ALT knob and then look at the MSP and see the ALT button (upper right) has the small light on.

I normally look at the top center of the PFD to see what is active. Anything active will be shown in green, items selected are in white (but not always).

Best Regards,

Ray

Wondering if it is in P3D or FSX or both?

Also, could the default aircraft / flight in use cause a problem?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

It could be most anything or nothing at all.

Ray

Sorry about the shortage of details...i can turn all the knobs but nothing changes. ie heading bug does not move, altitude does not change. Radio stack is all black, no display working. When click on buttons on msp nothing happens. When i use SHIFT3 the msp flashes then disappears. Hope that helps...maybe a bad install?

Thanks all

Sorry about the shortage of details...i can turn all the knobs but nothing changes. ie heading bug does not move, altitude does not change. Radio stack is all black, no display working. When click on buttons on msp nothing happens. When i use SHIFT3 the msp flashes then disappears. Hope that helps...maybe a bad install?

Thanks all

Yes, that sounds very different from "everything else works fine".

Did you try Shift+8 and select 'Ready for Taxi' for a self start? If that does not crank everything up then I would go for the reinstall.

Regards.

Ray

Are you using P3D (which version?)  or FSX or both?

What is your default aircraft / flight?

Which version of Windows OS?

Best Regards,

Aaron,

We haven't seen this before with the CJ2. With a 2nd reinstall not working I would first try the default aircraft startup first. You have not told us whether you are using FSX or P3D V?. If FSX you can try the Cessna 172, P3D uses a different startup aircraft so use that one if you are using P3D.

Should that not correct the problem I sugguest you download the Flight1 Complex Aircraft and load that up. There are some specific instructions on how to use it but it is very flexible and I had a similar problem getting the F1 Mustang started a few years ago. It ended up being a simconnnect problem or something out of the ordinary. - not totally related to the specific aircraft.

Keep trying, it will be worth it.

Ray

Right,

I request the same information twice in this thread now .. no answers yet.

Also, which OS is he using would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Carenado's sales page does not list Windows 8 ?

Best Regards,

I just tried the 172 and everything works great. I have the Embraer 300 and it works great with the GNS 750. Wass thinking of installing Window 10 but a little nervous!

Thanks,

Aaron