Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Those users without the Hawker can now have the F1GTN in the CJ2

Yep, Bert sent me a new xml file and some super simple instructions for those folks that wish to have his GTN installation for the CJ2 but, do not have the Hawker GTN to use.

I'm not sure what the level of interest for this will turn out to be, but send me a PM and I will send you Bert's instruction sheet and the xml file to make it all work properly.

I used it to add the GTN to my CJ2 in P3D early this morning and it work very well. I then started over with a virgin panel.cfg file for FSX and used the new quick install and everything now works the same in both FSX and P3D.

With the new mods and fixes that Ramon is kicking out, we should have most of the irritations smoothed out soon. He is making some great new popups with convenient click spots. The TA fix is at Carenado for permission to distribute so we know that can be corrected. This is the constant white advisory light in the annun panel.

OK, so if you don't have the Hawker and want Bert's GTN install instructions and xml file, shoot me a PM with your email address and ask for it. It will work whether you have the old files or not.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks very much Ray and Bert!

Dave.

+1

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Yep, Bert sent me a new xml file and some super simple instructions for those folks that wish to have his GTN installation for the CJ2 but, do not have the Hawker GTN to use.

Hi Ray

I don't have the Hawker, please send mod, I'll still use the Proline21 and have both flavors.

PM Sent

Hi Ray - I don't have the F1GTN yet, but I will pick it up soon.  I'm definitely interested in this mod...PM sent!

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

After a very long night without much sleep and help from Bert with convert some data.....

25046621tj.jpg

after clicking the spot:

25046633fy.jpg

then i made some other stuff.....for the empty FMS

25046665oq.jpg

Ray's clickspots:

25046693za.jpg

OMG Janek and Ray...your guys are a well oiled machine!!! :wink:  :wink:  :wink: . when will this be available. I have a rain day...so home ALL day :smile:

Amazing work, pm sent!

I don't suppose this actually increases frame rate having the GTN in place of the pro line does it?

PM sent Ray, can`t wait to try it out.

tpewpb-6.png

Can put a block of information as indicated in the picture? This is done in Hawker on the MFD copilot.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/52127/34935792.d/0_bad90_1dd987ca_orig

We have an even better way. New popups and panel upgrades will be available later today. Check back this afternoon.

Regards,

Ray

• Upvote 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .