Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

Q400 video on iPad

Hi

I just bought the Q400 cadet package and wondering is there anyway to download the video to my iPad. I can play it on my iPad with wifi but I was wondering if there is a way to download the video and watch it when I have no connection to the Internet. I have the full video but was hoping to store it in my videos app. It doesn't seem to work

Thanks to Ben Weston's help, the answer is simple and as follows:

1. "Download Vimeo app to iPad. Locate the cadet content and select to view Offline (Little down arrow top right corner of playing movie). Will take a while to download each movie but it works fine. To check that each is downloading touch the Airline2Sim title under each video which will take you to all the movies and a blue progress bar and % indicator will tell you how its going."

or

2. "It's possible to download the films from the course content onto your PC/Mac and then add them via iTunes to your iTunes library, (File/Add File to Library/ Select the movies from the download folder on PC/Mac) sync up iTunes on the PC and Pad and they should be available to watch offline, provided you have enough space on your iPad. It's a bit long-winded but it should work."

It does! I have both Cadet and First officer. Cadet is saved as (1) above and FO is saved bu (2) in my case. Itunes content will be under the Videos icon on your iPad under Home videos tab.

Hope this helps 

Andrew

Thanks to Ben Weston's help, the answer is simple and as follows:

1. "Download Vimeo app to iPad. Locate the cadet content and select to view Offline (Little down arrow top right corner of playing movie). Will take a while to download each movie but it works fine. To check that each is downloading touch the Airline2Sim title under each video which will take you to all the movies and a blue progress bar and % indicator will tell you how its going."[/size]

or[/size]

2. "It's possible to download the films from the course content onto your PC/Mac and then add them via iTunes to your iTunes library, (File/Add File to Library/ Select the movies from the download folder on PC/Mac) sync up iTunes on the PC and Pad and they should be available to watch offline, provided you have enough space on your iPad. It's a bit long-winded but it should work."

It does! I have both Cadet and First officer. Cadet is saved as (1) above and FO is saved bu (2) in my case. Itunes content will be under the Videos icon on your iPad under Home videos tab.

Hope this helps 

Andrew

Cheers Andrew.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com