Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

REX 50% sale REX4?

I have no REX products.Looking at REX4 on sale.Any comments?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

I would say 95% of simmers use this product and are very happy. I personally dont care for it so I cannot comment but from what everybody else thinks I'd say go for it.

Can't beat the price and the developers are great guys.

Sean Green

Thanks for the replies.I assume it works along with GEX?

Thanks for the replies.I assume it works along with GEX?

They do different things yes.

GEX is ground textures and rex texture direct and soft clouds is the environment like sky and clouds and sun textures.

I bought rex4 texture direct and slft clouds bundle yesterday. The download manager really irritated me.....just sayin. Ill try to redownllad everything when i get home tomorrow.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Download mgr is difficult for me.Sometimes runs smoothly other times it is difficult to get it going.Right now I am downloading REX something and slow but also dmg gas resume download in "no". Hoping it works.

I bought REX 4 with soft clouds 3 days ago.  Figures it goes on sale a couple of days later.

Kinda angry right now...

Jeff Calder

Well this is confusing after going through the purchase process I got a "null" error message which kinda implied that the CC payment had not been processed.  However when I go back into the Flightsim Store the  REX  download links are there in my account.  First time that has happened to me with FSS .

Grateful if some one at FSS could clean this up as I may well have made multiple purchases!

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

I am looking at   
REX 4 - Texture Direct HD SP6

I recommend that you spend the extra $5 for the one integrated with Soft Clouds. They are amazing. 

For $22 you can also get even more textures to work with, and a weather engine. I use ASN as my weather engine, but I have also used the REX Essentials weather engine and it works very well too. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I bought rex4 texture direct and slft clouds bundle yesterday. The download manager really irritated me.....just sayin. Ill try to redownllad everything when i get home tomorrow.

Did you purchase via the REX Store?  If so we are getting hammered right now. 

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Finally got it working from PC Aviator.Installed and happy.Which one had integrated clouds? not that it matters at this point "Hillary".How do I go from Metric to US?Thanks,ron