Sign in to follow this  
palb

How can I fix AI traffic from sinking into the tarmac?

I loaded Jetblue AI traffic manually into my flight sim but all the aircraft keep sinking into the tarmac. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

I loaded Jetblue AI traffic manually into my flight sim but all the aircraft keep sinking into the tarmac. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Does it happen at every airport, or just 1 or 2. If the latter it sounds like an elevation issue with the airport. If it's the model the problem is in the contact points. In that caswe, the best solution is to find a replacement for Jetblue like maybe WOAI., unless you know how to adjust the contact points yourself. It's a little to hard to talk you through it on a forum.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Thanks So much Tom...I just cut and paste the "contact" info from the WOAI-FAID aircraft.cfg folder to the FAIB aircraft.cfg folder and it worked