Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

FlyTampa Sidney 25% off at SimMarket

Please double check in case I am halucinating.

Sorry for misspelling...SYDNEY..

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Thanks, Elaine, for the link. If you can work your magic with A2A and their latest product..........................now, that'd be a buzz.

Nice! Haven't seen these on sale ever, so it-s good to have at least one... Would be great if they also added the others of course...

Maybe they will have a one-a-day for the next week  :smile: ? One can only hope.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

It looks good. Does anyone have it? How is the performance? Do the jetways move?

Great scenery, performance is very good for an airport of this size/quality.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Please double check in case I am halucinating.

Sorry for misspelling...SYDNEY..

Cheers, Pete

Thanks for the notification, Pete. Made me instantly react...  :wink:

It looks good. Does anyone have it? How is the performance? Do the jetways move?

Performance is borderline to my i5-3570-4.2. With the full orbx & ozx stuff and all features active only simple planes work. With the Aerosoft airbus I should have reduced AI traffic to avoid the slideshow... but at least no problem with VAS.

Sorry did not get a jetway position allocated by ATC.

Cheers, Gerold

Spoiler

Hardware: Intel i9-13900K @ 4.2 Ghz, BENQ EW3270U (3840*2160), 32 GB RAM DDR5-6000, Gigabyte Gaming OC Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB, Samsung 980 Pro M.2: 1 TB (Win 11-System), Samsung 870 QVO SSD: 2 TB (MSFS), 2 * Samsung 850 EVO SSD: 1 TB (P3D 4.5 HF3) & 500 GB (spare). Scenery / Add-Ons: Lots of commercial & freeware sceneries. Plus REX Weather Force (MSFS), FS Global Mesh 2010, ActiveSky_P3Dv4, ASCA, EzDok v3, Pro-ATC/X and REX 4 Texture Direct (all for P3D).

Well, Simmarket´s "sale" is luxurious 2 euros discount from the regular price at FSS.

Well, Simmarket´s "sale" is luxurious 2 euros discount from the regular price at FSS.

Not sure if you were drinking something when you wrote the post, but price at FSS is AUD $38.70, which is roughly 26 euro, and that-' normal price (everywhere).  Simmarket-s price is 19,50 Euro, 25% off, 6.50 less

Did not drink enough to get my vision blurred. Simmarket regular 32,14eur, discounted to 24,18eur.

What price you see depends on what country of residence you have set on the Simmarket site; for me, in the UK, the price with the 20% VAT we have to pay on top comes to €23-40. If I set the US or Australia as my country of residence I get shown the €19-50 price

Cheers

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC