Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Manchukuo (China) Scenery - Now Available (FREE)

Hi Good People,

Were-Back-1.jpg

Been a bit quiet lately for the Ford Tri-Motor Project - some major surgery for me last year - several runs actually - but finally fully back on my feet.  As part of my convalescence over the last couple of months Edward and I decided to do a scenery pack that would merge into our Ford India Project - a batch of 4 Airfields in Manchukuo and a couple of bridging airfields, one in Saigon and a French Fort airfield called Fort Bayard in lower French Indochina.    I really got stuck into some model building and had some great fun creating almost 100 new models and tweaking some of the others we have.

Anyway - I would like to present to you The FREE Manchukuo Scenery Project - something new and exciting for your FS2004 entertainment.

MANCHUKUO-Advert.jpg

A couple of pics for you to check out:

ZGFB.jpg
ZYTL.jpg

A fun slideshow to show a greater view of the overall project: http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/Slideshows/Manchukuo_Project_CHINA.html

Where do you get it?

At the Ford Tri-Motor Project Site http://www.ford-tri-motor.net start at the Scenery Page and follow the leads
or a direct link http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/Ford-Manchukuo.htm

OK - that is all of the latest news from your Ford Project Team - download and enjoy yet another FREE fun scenery project.

Regards
Garry and Edward
Your Ford Project Team.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to learn you needed surgery Garry.  I sincerely hope your convalescence wasn't too arduous.

Again our little, and ever diminishing, community is in your debt. 

Thank you and stay well.

• Upvote 1

Again our little, and ever diminishing, community is in your debt. 

Thank you and stay well.

Concur, 

Thank you Gary and Ed. Your teamwork are much, much appreciated.  

Thanks Appliance,

Was a bit touch and go for a couple of months - arduous couple of cutting sessions, and a couple of minor follow up hospitalisation sessions and long recovery period  - but getting back on the computer and doing what I love to do, repaints, 3D modelling and scenery, is very good R&R for me - but I have to be a lot more frugal on time I spend on the box.  No more super long hours tinkering.   However, I will indeed continue to tinker, just not as much as before. :smile:

Thanks also Benzhangar - glad that people are out there that enjoy what Ed and I pump out as much as we do creating the stuff.  :wink:  

Regards