Sign in to follow this  
nicboyGS

Nvidia Inspector Issue

I tried to link the profile to my FSX SE and always receive this message "This application executable is already assigned to the following profiles: Microsoft Flight Simulator 10". However, I have uninstalled my FSX Box, and I tried to use any other profiles come with the Nvidia Inspector but still shows the error message.

Thanks for help.

Nic 

Nic,

If you have a back-up profile on your computer then click on the red cross and it removes the "old" profile.

Then you can import your back-up profile in the inspector and click "apply changes".

Jan

No

Nic,

If you have a back-up profile on your computer then click on the red cross and it removes the "old" profile.

Then you can import your back-up profile in the inspector and click "apply changes".

Jan

But once I delete the old profile, I imported the saved profile and it still cannot be applied. It still shows it being used by FSX 10. Does that mean a new profile need to be created?

I think that when you install the latest Nvidia driver, it changes the Fsx profile to flight simulator 10, that is at least what happened on my pc....Also, you apparently need to be cautious before updating the inspector with the latest version (there is a post somewhere in the forum about it)

Visit my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/Captain Nav

Follow me live on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/captainnav