Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

Wrong heading KPHL-27L

You need to check for AFCAD conflicts, possibly with incorrect information.

I've checked NAVIGRAPH AIRAC Data settings 1603 in FSX-SE

Perhaps there is an error in the PATH where NAVI GRAPH updates should be installed?

ScreenHunter_607Mar.2719.21.png

Regards, Jaap

Thank you, i've done it a moment ago again.

ScreenHunter_607Mar.2720.15.png

and placed in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\scenery\BASE\Scenery

I've to leave now, tomorrow morning i will try again.

Regards, Jaap

Bear in mind that the charts and AIRAC data do not reflect the magnetic declination year on year. The AIRAC and approach charts are using a 10deg variation whereas now in 2016 and with Herve's update the figure for KPHL is 12.1deg.

The heading of 267 that your seeing is actually correct.

The FAA ground chart indicates the 12.1 deviation and runway headings of 267.6 ( 267 ), yet the approach plates haven't caught up.

Your 777 is indicating the correct published approach course now at 265, the indicated heading of 267 is correct as of today.

What doesn't look correct is your LOC offset to the right of the runway, compared to my straight in approach which is why I suggest checking for another scenery AFCAD.

Thank you Stephen, i've switched off SunSkyJet Sceneries in FSX-SE Library

ScreenHunter_607Mar.2723.36.png

ScreenHunter_607Mar.2723.35.png

The plane is now to much on the left side off the runway

Maybe PMDG menu, CORRECT LOC CRS TO FSX = OFF must be ON again?

Good Grief! That is way below minimums?  Fly the plane, land the plane.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

+1

Learn how to land the plane or take up golf.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

+1

That is in my humble opinion (IMHO) a poor suggestion (in jest), but I honor your intent.  Cannot succeed in golf if you cannot hit the green!  Believe you and I both understand that golf GPS might provide the distance and direction to the pin for the shot to the green, but it will not hit the shot for you!  So you and I are playing the same club! LOL! 

So without question we agree! Time to learn to fly the plane yourself and land it!  Otherwise play a game.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

That is in my humble opinion (IMHO) a poor suggestion (in jest), but I honor your intent.  Cannot succeed in golf if you cannot hit the green!  Believe you and I both understand that golf GPS might provide the distance and direction to the pin for the shot to the green, but it will not hit the shot for you!  So you and I are playing the same club! LOL! 

So without question we agree! Time to learn to fly the plane yourself and land it!  Otherwise play a game.

He's doing a test to find why the airplane is not correctly tracking the localizer. Your comment is off topic and has no place being here. If you want to rant about people using too much automation there are other forums for that. Lots of it on pprune and a.net. The mods on a.net will back you up by temp banning anyone telling you to get off your high horses and quit using hyperbole.

• Upvote 1

+1

These comments are out of place. The OP is trying to correct an issue with his sim which has nothing to do with being able to hand-fly the aircraft or not.

He's doing a test to find why the airplane is not correctly tracking the localizer. Your comment is off topic and has no place being here. If you want to rant about people using too much automation there are other forums for that. Lots of it on pprune and a.net. The mods on a.net will back you up by temp banning anyone telling you to get off your high horses and quit using hyperbole.

+1

I'm becoming somewhat fed-up with people on this forum always trying to prove to others what great pilots they are.

• Upvote 1

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

These comments are out of place. The OP is trying to correct an issue with his sim which has nothing to do with being able to hand-fly the aircraft or not.

Disagree. If in real life you are able to track the localizer and glidescope that far down and be that close to the threshold and centerline you would be ecstatic.  That is way farther down and in than is allowed at KPHL.  And despite that even then that is not a call for a MA.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Disagree. If in real life you are able to track the localizer and glidescope that far down and be that close to the threshold and centerline you would be ecstatic.  That is way farther down and in than is allowed at KPHL.  And despite that even then that is not a call for a MA.

As shown above correctly setup the 777 can track and even autoland 27L without issue, that is the objective.

Frank, I understand what you're saying but that relates to real life flying. Let's put it into perspective. This is a simulator, not real life. The OP was trying to correct an issue with his SIMULATOR.

Of course you wouldn't fly down an offset localizer like that in real life. But that's not the point at all.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

It has long amazed me the lengths people go to, and the money they spend, to get the most realistic sim they can.

Then proceed to fly it in unrealistic ways.

Maybe FS got this one right, after all...

Capture.jpg

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif