Sign in to follow this  
albybz

AES service & repaints for Mombasa HKMO (Albysim)

Hello everyone !
With great pleasure we inform you that, as you might have seen, with the new version 2.41 of AES (Airport Enanchment Service by Aerosoft) our Mombasa HKMO scenery is included in the AES supported airports ! First of all a huge “thank you” to Oliver Pabst and Aerosoft who considered our scenery for the new AES release, making us really proud. So thank you very much again.

To celebrate this event together with the users of our scenery and with the world simmers community, we painted the “Mombasa AES vehicles set” for all AES vehicles so that they are now very well integrated with the other vehicles of our scenery.

You can download AES 2.41 from the Aerosoft website and the demo/free version of our “Mombasa HKMO” scenery from www.albysimsd.hostoi.com or directly from Simviation, AVSIM or Flightsim.

The AES vehicles repaint for Mombasa can be downloaded for free from the Aerosoft site (or directly from here). Here some screenshots:

Albysim-AES-repaint-Mombasa_01.jpg

Albysim-AES-repaint-Mombasa_02.jpg

Albysim-AES-repaint-Mombasa_03.jpg

Albysim-AES-repaint-Mombasa_04.jpg

Albysim-AES-repaint-Mombasa_05.jpg

We remind you that our "Santorini LGSR big scenery" is supported by AES too with his own custom repaint ! Even the demo / free version of our Santorini scenery can be downloaded from www.albysimsd.hostoi.com or directly from Simviation, AVSIM and Flightsim and the vehicles repaints free from here. It look like this:

LGSR_AES_repain_forum%203x1.jpg

Thank you and happy landings on Mombasa and Santorini

Albysim Team

Sceneries for FS2004 on http://albysimsd.hostoi.com/

Realtime news and development screenshot on our Facebook page

Jolly good show!  Wish more developers would take a leaf out of your book and paint AES vehicles.  Certainly adds to both realism and credibility.

I still have not seen the new pushback truck. I asked on the AES forums for a pic of the new truck. I thought Oliver might want to show it off......what was I thinking!  :lol:

I'll ask here. Has anyone seen this new truck? ...and if so provide a pic please? 

The freshly repainted vehicles give this nice scenery the "dot on the i." Many thanks!

HKMO%20AES_zpslsblmmgn.jpg

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Jolly good show!  Wish more developers would take a leaf out of your book and paint AES vehicles.  Certainly adds to both realism and credibility.

+1

Thanks

Peter Schluter