Sign in to follow this  
Navyman123

PMDG Aircraft not working

Hello my name is Connor McLeod and I am having major issues with my PMDG aircraft which include the 737NGX, 777-200, and the 777-300. My issues is that on the aircraft I am not able to click on any buttons or get anything to work inside the aircraft and when I go to pull up panels in the exterior view it looks like its almost from the default aircraft. If you would like any screen shots please let me know, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft and running my sim connect as well. I also did update my aircraft. If it makes a difference I'm also running FSX:SE.

Hi Connor.

Make sure you have installed the simconnect libraries which are found in the SDK (I believe) folder in the FSX root folder.

There are a few issues that can cause this.

But with that kind of severity, and With two different aircraft, I would suggest a PMDG ticket.

John Anderson

Windows 10, FSX:SE

I5 4690k

GA-Z97M-DS3H

EVGA GTX 950, 2GB

There are a few issues that can cause this.

But with that kind of severity, and With two different aircraft, I would suggest a PMDG ticket.

The issue is he hasn't installed the simconnect libraries which is required for activation of the NGX and 777. This results in the aircraft not initialising correctly. I'm going to hazard a guess and say the OP never got the registration window when selecting the aircraft for the first time either.

There's no point flooding PMDG support with tickets for issues that are easily fixed.

Hello and I do have the Simconnect files installed I can find them and run the .msi which I have done multiple times and still nothing, I did go onto the PMDG website and it directed me here so I think they got rid of the ticket system. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft and running the .msi but still nothing, the problem still appears...

No. The ticket system is still in use.

"PMDG Product Support" on the web site.

John Anderson

Windows 10, FSX:SE

I5 4690k

GA-Z97M-DS3H

EVGA GTX 950, 2GB

they got rid of the ticket system

No, they haven't as I was able to get to the Ticket page last night.

Hello and I do have the Simconnect files installed I can find them and run the .msi which I have done multiple times and still nothing, I did go onto the PMDG website and it directed me here so I think they got rid of the ticket system. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft and running the .msi but still nothing, the problem still appears...

The link to get here is immediately below the link that says "Product Support." If you got here, then you definitely saw a link to the ticketing system.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Connor, first off please ensure you sign all your posts with your full name as per forum rules. You can add your name to your signature like I have to save forgetting it each time.

As others have mentioned the ticket system is still live. The support system is a separate account from the store so if you've never used it before you will have to register before you can login. 

When you selected the aircraft for the first time, did you get an activation window asking for your product key? If yes, have you checked to make sure the sim isn't paused when it loads as the aircraft will not initialize with the sim paused. Try loading a flight and hitting P once you're in the flight deck.