Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

A whole lot of shaking isn't going on.

Would like to see realistic airframe shake when landing, taking off, turbulence, etc. Looking for software that will recreate the effects (exclude EZdok and Accufeel) in P3D and doesn't involve buying another weather software. Does such thing exist?

Would like to see realistic airframe shake when landing, taking off, turbulence, etc. Looking for software that will recreate the effects (exclude EZdok and Accufeel) in P3D and doesn't involve buying another weather software. Does such thing exist?

Only other one that I know of but doubt it has that feeling of flying effect created by EZdok - but may have other pluses not a lot on youtube about it - few videos

http://www.thefsps.com/fsx/fsps-sim-physics-x-p3d-bundle.html

Rich Sennett

One of the reasons I love Ezdok is it makes taking off and landing and turbulence seem like the real thing. If you don't like Ezdok, you probably won't see what you are looking for. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Realair does a very nice job with the Lancair.

Realair does a very nice job with the Lancair.

I don't think so. That cockpit swinging after the engine start is awful, I disabled it.

Anyway just look at some GoPro videos in similiar GA planes and you will catch vibrations and what it should like. I replicated almost every vibration in the sim with EZDOK.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I don't think so. That cockpit swinging after the engine start is awful, I disabled it.

Anyway just look at some GoPro videos in similiar GA planes and you will catch vibrations and what it should like. I replicated almost every vibration in the sim with EZDOK.

I have never been in a lancair so I do not know. I think the shaking is adjustable though. Better than nothing I think.

I like RealAir's way of doing it, would be cool if they could make an addon so we could add that effect to different planes. 

I use Ezdok because what else is there??

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I like RealAir's way of doing it, would be cool if they could make an addon so we could add that effect to different planes. 

I use Ezdok because what else is there??

Power to the people! We make it a standard. If the plane does not have it, we don't buy it. I'm in!

Come together, right now.

Bob

So, from what I read and what you want, why exactly are you excluding ezdok?

Plus, in Ezdok you have plenty knobs and values to experiment with. No alternative.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Thank you all for your feedback and comments. 

I loved EZdok in FSX, it was pretty straight forward and automatically added default views to aircraft. Although there has been a recent installer for P3D the configurator still doesn't create default views and I personally hate having to spend time messing around with setting up camera views, and difficulties with simconnect (now resolved) and setting up world views. If the developer were to release a version that restores this facility, I'd start using it immediately and would even pay for an upgrade if required. Loved it in FSX  and I'm sure most of you if not all, are very happy and don't mind setting up the camera, etc. EZdok is good and this is just my temporary personal choice.  

I did purchase a copy of  FSPS 3D Real Cockpit Effect and it does a decent job although not quite like EZdok.

Thank you all for your feedback and comments. 

I loved EZdok in FSX, it was pretty straight forward and automatically added default views to aircraft. Although there has been a recent installer for P3D the configurator still doesn't create default views and I personally hate having to spend time messing around with setting up camera views, and difficulties with simconnect (now resolved) and setting up world views. If the developer were to release a version that restores this facility, I'd start using it immediately and would even pay for an upgrade if required. Loved it in FSX  and I'm sure most of you if not all, are very happy and don't mind setting up the camera, etc. EZdok is good and this is just my temporary personal choice.  

I did purchase a copy of  FSPS 3D Real Cockpit Effect and it does a decent job although not quite like EZdok.

I set up my views in less than a 1/2 hour for several aircraft. Not rocket science. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310