Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Latinvfr KSAN problem

I installed via their installer.  It is in the Scenery Library but......no airport!

Has anyone else had issues or success with this airport?

Worked fine for me. Presumably you've moved it above ORBX Socal if you have that installed.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

I re-installed, placed it above ORBX, changed it's position in the library and rebooted several times.  Not sure what else I can do.  Nothing seems to work.

KSNA works perfectly.

May seem a silly question but LatinVFR have just released an update to KSAN, are you trying just to install the update before you have installed the main scenery file?

No.  I had it on FSX and I completely cleaned my computer and did a reinstall of the system.  I updated to P3D v3.  I then went back into my simmarket account and downloaded the v2and3 edition.  Upon installation I selected v3.  I had ORBX Southern Cal installed also.  I have done everything I can think to do.  As I stated, KSNA works fine.

Things like this drive me nuts.  I can find no reason for it not to work.

Is it enabled in the scenery library? ( check tick next to scenery) Is their a LatinVFR folder contains KSAN files in the main P3D location? as far as I know there shouldn't be anything in the addon scenery file to do with this scenery.

I know I've asked but do make sure that you've downloaded the main scenery from your simmarket account. If you've just purchased KSAN, your account probably won't show the update file anyway.

When you started P3D after installing, did you get the blue box saying something like building scenery files?

I have uninstalled and installed a couple of times.  There is only one BGL file in the airport scenery.  Nothing else is installing.

Are you using the P3D installer appropriate for you version, eg. LatinVFR_KSAN_P3Dv2&3_1.2.exe (at least that's what I got off simmarket).

There is also a LatinVFR_KSAN_P3Dv2&3_update1.3.exe, but it's a small fix, and yeah it's a single .bgl file. Maybe that's what you installed instead?

A quick check of the LatinVFR\San Diego_KSAN folder, and there are 116 files in the scenery and 279 files in the texture folder, plus 3 PDF files as well.