:Applause:  What a plane!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Yes, just amazing.

A true jewel...

:good:

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Can't wait to fly it! I hope it will be soon. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I don't like flying warbirds. But it's A2A..... I like flying warbirds now!

Can't wait to fly it! I hope it will be soon. :)

It's available now in the A2A store!!

I don't like flying warbirds. But it's A2A..... I like flying warbirds now!

It's available now in the A2A store!!

I know. I've just exspressed my thoughts in a wrong way, I was thinking about my empty credit card, it's end of the month.  :wink:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I know. I've just exspressed my thoughts in a wrong way, I was thinking about my empty credit card, it's end of the month.

Gotcha. I always keep a small "sim reserve" hidden away for surprises like this one. It's a great plane, don't hesitate!

Hmm just started in the club with the Comanche and you dont want to miss A2A in my own opinion.

Gotta take alook at that Texan then  :wink:

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I have the Cherokee and the Comanche (only recently purchased). They are both really nice planes. Scott does a fantastic job with the promotional videos of these planes. A2A Simulations must sell a bucket load of these off the back of his interesting and informative previews alone.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The thing is, A2A are so far ahead of any other developer, in a league of its own, it's mind boggling! Without exaggeration! I own also RealAir Lancair Legacy v2 and Turbine Duke v2 and they are good, but they just feels plastic and unconvincing. Can't describe exactly, but they feel too digital and simple. I know that Legacy and Turbine Duke are not complex and old school like C172/182 and Piper Comanche, but I'm not talking about that. Even Carenado planes doesn't feel plastic, but their planes suffer from other issues. A2A planes are the most complex, detailed, immersive and most realistic to fly, what do you need more? Their planes just feels like a breathing digital machine, every part either visual or mechanical just breathe, you can feel it.

I have no doubts that Texan will rock our socks, and I'm sure it is in the league of its own.

• Upvote 2

I did a few circuits and some cruising this morning. It is extremely well done as you would expect from A2A. I love that they went ahead and included GPS and AP options right off the bat so that you can have your vintage WWII trainer cake and eat your GA niceties, too :P

I'm a true warbird fan, especially WWII aircraft. My father bought a surplus BT-13 trainer, when I was a young kid. The BT-13 is a bit smaller than the T-6, and has fixed gear.  I'm sure I'll pick this one up.

What I found interesting is, with 600 hp this plane cruise speed is slower than Comanche's that have 260hp. Comanche weights 800kgs, and Texan 1800kgs. Yes, it is over two times heavier than Piper, but I simply can't believe that it needed 600hp engine for 120kts cruise?!

I don't have it but I bet it can go a lot faster

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't have it but I bet it can go a lot faster

Well, according to Wikipedia and some other sources, typical cruising speed is 145mph = 126kts.