Sign in to follow this  
WotanUK

Failure with RAASPro

Hi Bryan,

I have just had to reinstall everything again.  I reinstalled P3Dv3 with the latest version and attempted to install RAASPro (Unlocked).  The installation went well with no problems, but when attempting to run P3D i got a message about "XACT Audio init failed" P3D then wouldn't appear, although the process appeared to be running still.  I removed RAAS and everything was fine.  Tried downloading and reinstalling and the same message appeared.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you for replying Bryan,

None of those suggestions appear to be related to my particular issue.

I have entirely formatted and reinstalled my system, this problem occured when i installed RAASpro for the first time.

Hard to guess...

Are you all your audio drivers up to date?

They are all from the Windows 10 install, the only driver i have added are the graphics card drivers.  This exact configuration was working before i reinstalled everything.

It's OK Bryan, i managed to fix it myself.  Although sound was working in everything else, P3D appears to have an issue with multiple playback devices enabled.  I disabled them all and re-enabled my primary.  It worked.

It's OK Bryan, i managed to fix it myself.  Although sound was working in everything else, P3D appears to have an issue with multiple playback devices enabled.  I disabled them all and re-enabled my primary.  It worked.

Glad you got it sorted!

Cheers,